113 The feeling of being protected by Huanhuan really made him unable to refuse

【What the writer wants to say:】

Lao Gu: You may have misunderstood my preferences...

-----text-----

The throne has changed hands, and power has changed.

Overnight, the Dale dynasty ushered in its new owner with dripping blood.

The rising sun dispels the darkness and illuminates the new scepter.

But not everyone thinks that the rising sun is dazzling, and some people only think that it is a huge cremator.

And I am the next one who will be thrown in.

"Despicable rebel! Fierce butcher! You don't deserve to wear that crown, let alone win our support!"

"His Holiness the Pope has long predicted that a person with black hair and black eyes is the incarnation of a devil. You should have been burned to death when you were born!"

"God of Light, if you haven't been recognized by the Pope, even if you stole the throne, it's nothing!"

In the magnificent hall, Orvis sat at the head of the long table, calmly watching the protesters who slapped the table, raised their voices, and were furious.

He listened quietly, until these people had finished cursing all the words stored in their stomachs, their mouths were dry and their words were at a loss for words, then he waved his hand and was dragged up by a group of people.

Upon seeing these people, the protesters immediately became more agitated.

The queen's elder brother, Yoniel, couldn't help but ran forward, yelling loudly regardless of his thin body, trying to snatch his sister from the guards.

In the eyes of these princes and nobles, the palace guards are nothing more than untouchables who kneel at their feet and beg for food. They are slaughtered like cattle and sheep, and they dare not resist.

So Joniel acted quite bravely.

Seeing his sister's disheveled hair crown and red and swollen eyes, he drew out his sword and was about to stab the guard in charge to vent his anger.

Unexpectedly, not only did the guard not kneel down to beg for mercy, but he drew his sword to meet him without fear, and cut off the palm of Duke Joniel's sword with his backhand three or two times.

Amidst the miserable howls of Yonier killing a pig and the panic, the other guards also drew their swords in unison, aiming the gleaming blade at the person who wanted to step forward like Yonier.

Looking at their chilling and cold posture, as long as these protesters dare to make any changes, their fate will definitely not be better than that of Duke Joniel.

With one move to scare the chickens and monkeys, the expressions of all the people present changed.

Those who stood in the opposite camp rejoiced inwardly and buried their heads in silence, while the lucky ones backed away in fear and annoyance.

After seeing enough of the people's ugliness, Orvis buckled the table and said with a smile:

"Father is unwell, and he voluntarily takes the throne. In the royal family, all those who have the right to inherit are here. I am not an unreasonable person. Since you think I am not suitable, then I will recommend the person you think is suitable, and let everyone Show your hands and vote."

His attitude was very democratic, but no one dared to say anything when he saw the bloody severed hand on the ground.

After a while, he got up regretfully, "In this case..."