99 I'm nothing short of a beast!

【What the writer wants to say:】

Although I don't have time to reply, I read the comments of the little angels.

In the last chapter, there were indeed two mistyped titles. Because I was in a hurry, my hands were fast, and I only checked it once, so there was such a mistake. I'm sorry little angels!

The stupid author will be more careful in the future, thank you little angels for your corrections, love you~~~

(づ ̄3 ̄)づ♥♥♥♥♥

-----text-----

When Yu's family was turned upside down, Feng Yilian was video-videoing with her daughter.

"Mom, have you found your brother? Do you want to bring him back and live with us?"

On the other end of the video, the cute little girl was holding the doll, sitting on the bed, and asked obediently.

Looking at her daughter's immature face, Feng Yilian felt sad for a while.

Leaving the past thirteen years behind, who would want to look back and uncover the scars in their hearts if they were not involuntary?

But she was injured by domestic violence before, and she only gave birth to Xiao He, an Omega daughter, and her talent is still average.

In such a situation, it will be difficult for Xiaohe to find an excellent alpha in the future.

Thinking of the genetic improvement medicine promised by Gu's family, and thinking of what a bright future Xiao He would have if Gu Yang was willing to shelter Xiao He, Feng Yilian gritted her back molars and firmly suppressed the guilt in her heart.

"Of course mom will take my brother back, Xiaohe will prepare a gift for my brother."

The Gu family will compensate Yu Huan.

In the cheers her daughter was looking forward to, she could only comfort herself in this way.

"Dad, wake up, it's time to go to work."

In the early morning, the familiar call rang in his ears on time, Yu Huan opened his sleepy eyes, but his mind was still not separated from the fragrant dream last night.

Perhaps it was a psychological effect, his clothes were obviously well worn on his body, but the pleasure that drenched his limbs and bones was like a shadow, lingering.

Under the quilt, the young man tucked his legs and unconsciously rubbed his inexplicably empty honey hole.

"Dad, I'm ready for breakfast, wash up and come out to eat."

The young man's eyes dodged and his face was flustered, but Gu Yang didn't seem to notice, he just hugged him tenderly, and then, for ten years, printed a good morning kiss on the other's cheek, then got up and went to the living room.

The whole process, without the slightest transgression.

Looking at the door that was closed intimately, Yu Huan covered his face violently, howled and rolled around a few times, rolling himself into a silkworm chrysalis.

Ah, how could I have such a dream!

How can you dream more and more?

That is Xiaoyang, who was raised by me...my son...

Yu Huan, who thought that he thought about it day by day, had dreams at night, ate a delicious breakfast of love, but he didn't know the taste of the food, and his expression was listless.

"Dad, is it because what I made today is not to my taste? Or is it because I feel unwell?"

Seeing the worried expression on his son's face, Yu Huan's old father felt even more ashamed.