157 They have a lot of time, a long love, and no rush at all.

【What the writer wants to say:】

The main text about Huanhuan is finished. Considering that some little angels may not read the episode, thank you in advance!

Thanks to all the little angels who accompanied me, encouraged me, subscribed to me, left me messages, gave me gifts, and voted for me every week!

Without you, the stupid author would definitely not be able to persist for so long, let alone the daily update.

Babies, please pay attention to me, otherwise if the data in my next article is not good, it may be so cold that you don’t even know when I open the article (╯▽╰)

Finally, I confessed loudly: I love Mu Meng! ! !

-----text-----

A dream for years, the bustling dream world, a hundred years have passed in the blink of an eye.

The moment he woke up from the dream, Yu Huan's consciousness was not clear, and a sense of loss came to his heart.

This feeling can't be said to be uncomfortable, it's like the banquet is gone, the cups and plates are scattered, and the sourness and loneliness of being alone makes it difficult for him to adapt to it for a while.

He subconsciously looked for the familiar person, the only person who could give him a sense of security, but when he opened his eyes, mountains, rivers and seas crowded into his field of vision.

He seems to be standing on the top of the clouds, and at a glance, the whole world is crawling and gathering at his feet, taking a light breath, you can hear the whistling of the wind.

In the majestic and splendid Dragon Palace, a giant acacia tree with luxuriant roots, fluffy pink clouds, and branches and leaves stretching for hundreds of meters is located in the center of the palace.

The black dragon hovered under the tree. When he opened his eyes, he saw the acacia tree, which had grown into a towering giant tree at some point, shaking its branches and leaves in the wind. The pink clouds were opening and closing, like fish Mouth puffed out, learning how to breathe, or playing with bubbles like a baby.

But he doesn't seem to know how huge his body is now, and he thought it was the wind blowing him, so he swayed more and more happily, but he didn't know that the growing wind came from his swaying branches and leaves.

Looking at the little flower demon that he and he can play happily together, the giant dragon transformed himself, stood under the tree with his hands behind his back, and called out softly: "Huanhuan."

The familiar voice pierced through the gale and came straight to the ears. The swaying movement of the silk tree stopped abruptly, and then he fixed his eyes on the man on the ground.

"Ah Mo, why have you become so small?!" The boy exclaimed, "I almost can't see you anymore."

Long Mo: "...It's not that I've become smaller, it's that your original form has grown up."

"How could it be? My original shape is only tens of meters at most. Our silk tree can't grow too big, but I feel that now, you are at least a few hundred meters away from me."

Those tens of meters are still the result of him growing for a thousand years.

But now, he was just having a dream, how long has it passed in reality?

"It's been ten years." Xi Yang's power cannot be underestimated, and his efforts in the dream world cannot be ignored, "Baby, take a look at it."

"It's only been ten years..."