74 Eat sofy rice with confidence

【What the writer wants to say:】

The speed of an ordinary tiger is 20m/s, and Lao Gu's speed is five times that of an ordinary tiger. Isn't it powerful? o(* ̄▽ ̄*)ブ

-----text-----

Although the venison that Hu Gu roasted was only sprinkled with a little salt, he managed the heat well and gave the most tender part to Yu Huan. Out.

This feeling of letting go of your belly to eat without worrying about being snatched away by someone halfway through eating, this feeling of being filled with energy in your stomach and then spreading throughout your body, is happiness, right?

It's happiness! ! !

"Brother Hu Gu, you are so kind. From now on, you will be my savior, and I will definitely repay you!" He said with a sob in his throat as he wolfed down.

"It's okay, you didn't eat much." Hu Gu said a little funny.

This small ball, after eating a barbecue, he had the aura of swallowing mountains and rivers, but after a long time, he didn't even finish half of the deer leg, but his belly was already bulging.

Their orcs, appetite and combat effectiveness, in a sense, can be equated.

The more they consume while hunting, the more they eat, and the more they eat, the more energy they get, and the more energy they get, the stronger their bodies are.

It's a virtuous cycle.

With the kitten's food intake, a one-year-old cub is better than him, so what can we expect from him?

Yu Huan really can't eat anymore, but after three years, he has developed an almost pathological possessive desire for food. As long as there is still in front of him, he must find a way to stuff it in his stomach, so as not to be eaten by others. snatch away.

Seeing this, Hu Gu frowned, and took away the meat he was holding in his arms.

"Meow—!"

The little kitten stretched out its paws and howled mournfully. For a moment, Hu Gu seemed to be the domineering brothers who were robbing him for food.

"You can't eat any more, your stomach will burst."

"I... I can eat some more..." the little cat begged weakly, clasping its hands together.

Hu Gu almost softened his heart, but fortunately, he is a principled person, and he will never be easily swayed by a little external temptation!

He shook his head and poked the kitten's swollen belly, "Feel it yourself to see how big your belly is."

Yu Huan lowered his head and was startled, "I, I won't eat..."

"Don't worry, although there will be no collective hunting tomorrow, I will go out to find food, and I won't be hungry." After saying that, Hu Gu paused, and added: "I will take care of you until your legs are healed." basic necessities of life.”

The kitty hugged its belly, licked its lips, looked eagerly at the venison that was quickly wiped out by Hu Gu, and nodded obediently.

"Brother, can I go with you tomorrow?" When sleeping at night, the kitten suddenly asked, "I've never been out of the tribe, so I don't know what it's like outside."

In the darkness, Hu Gu who turned into a beast and lay on his side did not speak.

He watched the small ball slowly move towards him, slowly crossed his warning area, and finally touched his fur, before stopping cautiously.

The two got together all night, and the little kitty never stopped talking, as if he hadn't spoken for a long time, and when he found someone who was willing to communicate with him, he wanted to utter all the words.