30 I'm so stupid

【What the writer wants to say:】

Babes, what day of the week is tomorrow, the stupid author seems to be unable to remember~~ (Looking at the tickets in the hands of the little angels, it is crazy to hint!!!)

(✿◡‿◡)

-----text-----

Dizzy, the young man felt that the jade force in his mouth was taken down, and the whip in his back hole was also taken out. The momentary relaxation made him struggle to wake up, but immediately after, his leg was lifted When I got up, there was a burst of coldness at the ankle, and then the other foot.

The man also left for a moment, as if to get something.

When Yu Huan woke up and found that his legs were stretched into the air and he couldn't even touch the bed, he was so angry that he cried aloud, wishing that he hadn't woken up!

"Husband woo woo..."

Hearing the boy's soft cry, Gu Ran's mood immediately improved.

"Don't be afraid, baby, my husband will hold you."

Following the voice, he hugged his lover in the dark, and then gently held the other's small mouth and kissed deeply.

The two of them intertwined with each other until the air in each other's lungs was almost taken away, then Gu Ran shifted his position, licking back and forth between the two tender breasts like a puppy, sucking vigorously.

Yu Huan was sucked so hard that he was panting, and suddenly, he felt his wet pussy and small asshole being pressed against by a hard object again.

At the beginning, he didn't realize that there was something wrong with it. It wasn't until the buttocks were kneaded more and more forcefully, and they were pulled apart, that he realized that the man's two big hands were ravaging his buttocks. , Then how did the opponent resist his front and back acupoints at the same time?

Just as he was wondering, Gu Ran's big hand left his buttocks and groped for his pair of snow breasts, with a very thin metal chain that seemed to be hanging from above.

He panicked, "Gu Ran..."

"Hush..." Gu Ran softly stopped his begging, "Be good, baby, and behave well. Only when husband is satisfied will he let you out."

As he spoke, he wound two metal chains around the base of the tender breasts several times, forming a breast support made of chains intertwined underneath, and then there was a sudden pulling force from above.

"ah......"

Yu Huan exclaimed, and the two small nipples that were sucked red and swollen were pulled up to Gu Ran's mouth, and he could happily accept them without him bowing his head.

At this time, Yu Huan is like a plate of exquisite delicacies that has been carefully cooked and put on the table, and there is nowhere that does not exude an extremely attractive call.

Gu Ran couldn't see it, and he didn't deliberately pick up the night vision glasses that he didn't know where he dropped. He used his hands to feel all the way down from Yu Huan's charming eyebrows and eyes, and then took Yu Huan's eyes at this time. The appearance was completely outlined in my mind.

Those hands seemed to be charged with electricity, wherever they touched, the skin would tingle and tingle, making it itchy to the heart.

"The baby is fussing again..." Touching the slippery water spot between the two holes, the man murmured dotingly, and gently touched it with his fingertips.

"Gu Ran... I won't run anymore... Woooooo... I really won't run away..."

"Baby is so good." The man praised, "Being good, you can be rewarded."