6 It's husband who fed to little, blame me.

【What the writer wants to say:】

The little angels who like me give me attention and comments!

(●ˇ∀ˇ●)

-----text-----

Regarding the fate that was as unreal as a joke, Gu Xiao would forget it after hearing it, but he didn't know what happened to him. In the following days, he unexpectedly ran into Liang Qi frequently.

When he was off work to buy desserts for Yu Huan, he could meet them in dessert shops; when he was negotiating business with clients, he could meet them in coffee shops;

Adhering to the principle of not doing more than three things, after three times, he asked his assistant to check Liang Qi's information.

Because he seriously suspected that the other party was a spy sent by a hostile company, otherwise such a coincidence would not be possible.

Not only him, but Yu Huan also met the legendary Liang Qi, who was on the set where he was staying.

"Mr. Yu Huan, this is Liang Qi from our family. He just joined the crew and took on the role of Young Master. Please take care of him! This is a small gift prepared by Liang Qi for you. He has always been your little fan." .”

"Brother Huan, can I take a photo with you later?" Liang Qi looked expectant and nervous, just like a fan facing an idol.

Yu Huan was a little delicate in his heart, he looked at Liang Qi in an inquiring manner, and then smiled softly and said: "Of course."

After they left, Yu Huan asked his little assistant suspiciously, "Xiao Shan, haven't you decided on an actor for the role of Young Lord?"

The production crew has been in production for two months, no matter how small the role is, no matter how late it appears, it shouldn't be so late to decide the role, right?

Xiaoshan of Know-it-All came close to Yu Huan's ear, and said mysteriously like a little eunuch who told the truth: "It's a temporary change in the past two days. It was originally scheduled to be a 15-year-old child, but the person came on the day the machine was turned on. , but because there is no role for him for the time being, he has not joined the group for a long time."

"Oh, that's it..." Yu Huan pondered, "His manager..."

It seems that Liang Qi is quite valued, and his emotional intelligence is also quite high, not like the snobbery mentioned in the plot.

"It's just been changed. I heard people say that this Liangqi has a backer, so I got this opportunity. I even kicked the original manager. I didn't show affection at all. Brother, you are far away from such a ruthless character." Stay away."

Yu Huan shook his head, "His ex-manager was not a good person in the first place. If such words are not good for Liang Qi, maybe he is the one who spread the word?"

"It's possible, but even if he's innocent, there's no need for us to go into that muddy water until he cleans up his mess." Xiao Shan remained unmoved, only focusing on his own interests.

Curious about Liang Qi, Yu Huan quietly observed each other for the next few days, and the two even played two rivalry scenes.

In terms of acting skills, it can be said that they are evenly matched.

But the problem is that Yu Huan made his debut earlier than the other party, and he had many more opportunities to act.

The starting point is different, but the level is similar, so...

Unknowingly, most people in the crew had a very good evaluation of Liang Qi, and there was even a rumor circulating in private that Liang Qi was more suitable for the role of the protagonist.