38 Newly-weds play drunk

【What the writer wants to say:】

Huanhuan is married, don't the little angels take a ticket as part of their money?

(づ ̄3 ̄)づ♥♥♥♥

-----text-----

Yu Mo'er seemed to have been hit in the head, dizzy and on the verge of falling, and her personal maid, Xi Que, was also stunned.

The magpie asked loudly: "Where is the person? Where is the prince? What's going on?!"

A young general stepped forward to salute, and replied: "Your Highness, I will escort you into the city."

The magpie protected Yu Mo'er and cursed angrily: "Today is the wedding ceremony of our princess and the lord, and the lord should come to pick him up in person. What kind of onion are you? What kind of rules are there for you to escort me?"

The little general looked at her inexplicably, "How would I know the prince's decision? Anyway, I took the order of General Mo."

Yu Mo'er supported the magpie's hand, trying to calmly think about the terrible situation in front of her. Suddenly, she remembered the Gongdou drama she had seen before.

Her eyes lit up, she immediately raised her airs, and reprimanded in a deep voice: "This princess is a marriage decreed by the emperor himself, and the prince definitely has no reason to resist the decree and disrespect. Could it be that someone deceived the prince, deliberately misled him, He thought he only needed to marry the concubine today, so he ignored me?"

The little general: "..."

I told you I don't know anymore...

Seeing his strange expression, Yu Mo'er thought she had guessed right, and the embarrassment she encountered now was indeed a trick secretly played by Yu Huan!

Seeing how attentive Mo Qian was to Yu Huan a few days ago, maybe he is also Yu Huan's accomplice!

But it's useless to guess right or wrong, because the prince has already left...

The magpie was not angry, and pointed at the young general and scolded him, so angry that the young general almost wanted to quit the job.

With a stinky face, he asked in a hard voice: "Then what does Your Highness want to do? Are you going to enter the city with us first? Or do you want to stay here and wait for the prince? Let me tell you first, our team of brothers must go back to the city today." Yes, we are still waiting to go back to receive wedding money and drink wedding wine."

Yu Mo'er was so angry that her nose turned crooked. She didn't expect that she, being a princess and the future concubine of Emperor Qing Cang, would be humiliated by a soldier!

But seeing the other party's eagerness to leave, she didn't dare to show her temper, so she had to hold back first and agreed to the other party's escort.

Oh, the future is long, let her wait!

When she meets the prince, when she wins the favor of the prince, she will expose Yu Huan's ugly face in one fell swoop!

Yu Huan: Now I regret that I should have starved the vultures at the bottom of the cliff.

When Yu Mo'er was madly thinking about the strategy of house fighting, Yu Huan had already been led by Gu Qing to pay respects to the hall amidst countless congratulations, finished the toast, and met his capable confidantes by the way, and then was accepted by Gu Qing. Sent into the new house.

The sky is getting dark, and the moon is on the middle tip.

When the bridegroom knocked open the door smelling of alcohol, Yu Huan was still wearing a wedding gown and a wedding crown. He was exquisite and gorgeous, in stark contrast to the bridegroom who had been socializing all day.