154 Fornicated dreams

【What the writer wants to say:】

I originally wanted to stop in the middle, but I couldn’t bear the happiness of the little angels eating meat. The number of words in the two chapters is too difficult to code, and I am haggard~~~

Good night~~~

-----text-----

Irrigation day and night lasted for three days.

On this day, the school and the company called at the same time, asking Gu Fu to replace a senior to participate in the physics competition in the city, saying that the company had some temporary problems, and Gu Chong needed to go and deal with them in person.

After the father and son hung up the phone, they looked at each other, and hurriedly moved on the young man, insisting on fucking the young boy who had just woken up until he passed out again, and filled those two small pussies with his own sperm, so he was reluctant. put on his clothes, and went out.

Outside the window, birds were singing and butterflies were flying, and the whole villa was bathed in sunshine, guarding Sleeping Beauty, and fell into a long-lost silence.

Yu Huan was so tired, his father and younger brother didn't know how long he had been holding it back. For the past three days, he felt that he was in orgasm all the time. During the rare rest time, he would also be inserted into sleep by the two of them. If he didn't pay attention, Those two evil dragons have the same nature, and they will stir up trouble again, disturbing his peace.

But the two of them still spoke with certainty, blaming him for being too seductive, blaming his cunt for being too restless, and kept sucking the big dick while falling asleep, making them unable to control...

This skill of beating back and forth really makes people want to cry without tears, and there is nowhere to complain.

The whole body was only covered with a thin blanket, and under the thin blanket was a beautiful young man with countless kiss marks and love liquid, still frowning slightly in his sleep, and moaning from time to time, as if someone was tirelessly harassing him and harassing him in his dream clear dream.

The colorful butterfly got in through the gap in the window, circled up and down twice in the room, and finally landed on the young man's pink lips, stealing a sweet kiss.

When the huge tiger leaped in from the balcony, what he saw was such a quiet, beautiful and enviable scene.

With a low growl, it ran over quickly, waved its thick claws, and drove away the stinky butterfly that was stealing fragrance and jade, then impatiently stretched out its barbed tongue, and licked the boy's pink lips , another sip.

It seems to have tasted the taste of honey on it, and once tasted, it can no longer stop.

Until it accidentally stepped on a corner of the thin blanket, causing the blanket to slide down, revealing the boy's round shoulders and a plump crimson jade breast.

Looking at the trembling naked snow breasts that can be broken by blowing blows, and the firm small tits hooked by the thin blanket, outlining the round and attractive shape of the big breasts, the gasping sound suddenly became heavy in the air .

Yu Huan was woken up by the fine and dense pleasure in his lower body.

The tender and beautiful pussy is brushed over and over again by a soft object like a brush. Every time it is brushed, the wet pussy, the sensitive flower base, the flaring pussy opening, and the tight little asshole will be taken care of at the same time.

That strange touch immediately aroused the lust in the young man's heart.

Half asleep and half awake, he thought it was his father and younger brother who were at fault, so he opened his legs obediently to make the other party's invasion more smooth.