[ ARC TWELVE ] 140 Don't NPCs have human rights?

【What the writer wants to say:】

Copywriting:

Yu Huan: Excuse me, what kind of death posture is the most beautiful, I have died too many times, I have tried all the things mentioned on the Internet, and I am tired~~

Gu Chong: Dead? Who dares to let you die? ! Ask his ancestral grave what color shovel he likes!

Demining:

The beautiful, narcissistic and complaining NPC (Lord of Hehuan Valley) is attacked violently by the VS technology boss.

Because the villain has a plug-in, this world is already version 3.0, but it’s not cruel~

PS:

Daily confession little angels~~~kiss (~ ̄▽ ̄)~(* ̄3)(ε ̄*)

-----text-----

In the midsummer of July, Albizia julibrissin is in full bloom on the trees, forming a pink ocean, flowing on the rolling hillside.

The gentle breeze brings up waves, and blows the soft fragrance all over the Hehuan Valley.

How can there be such beautiful flowers in the world?

Under the shade of the pink tree, the boy was lying in the sea of ​​scattered flowers, with his arms pillowed on his head, his eyes were full of fluffy flowers, and he was very happy.

During the flowering period, he can lie here for a whole day if no one disturbs him.

But today it is impossible. He received a new task two days ago. Seeing that the deadline is getting closer and closer, if he stays lazy, it will be terrible if someone finds something abnormal.

Thinking of this, Yu Huan suddenly became curious. If those creators found out that the game NPC they created actually had a "self" and could retain their memories in each update, how would they react?

Will he be taken aback and study him, or will he delete his existence without hesitation?

The teenager imagined many possibilities, but none of them had a good ending.

Because since he was born, he has lost count of how many times he has died at the hands of humans.

At the beginning, when he didn't realize the truth of this world, and didn't realize that he was not a real human being at all, he was full of fear and pain about death.

Because of fear, every time he faced the encirclement and suppression of human beings, he fought hard to resist, even if he died, he tried his best to drag all the besiegers to their deaths.

But as a result of struggling to resist, after his resurrection, his strength was obviously weakened, while the human beings who had died in his hands were still alive and kicking, and each time they became stronger and more gorgeously dressed.

He didn't understand at first, why would they wear gold and silver clothes when fighting, to show that they are rich?

It was only later that I found out that those accessories and clothing had buff effects.

The enemy keeps getting stronger, but I keep getting weaker, isn't this bullying?

Do NPCs have no human rights? !

The owner of the Hehuan Valley, who was so pitifully compared, saw through everything, raised two middle fingers at God, and then lay down angrily, waiting to die.

But after lying down, his strength slowly returned...

Moreover, a line of instructions was engraved in his own consciousness, forcing him to have a "fierce" struggle before death, and at least half of the souls of the dead must be taken away before he can be regarded as a worthy death...