34 Gentle mask

【What the writer wants to say:】

Thank you little angels for your support~~(○` 3′○)♥

-----text-----

Under the dim light, the little flower on the little prince's lower body that shouldn't exist is clean and beautiful, without a trace of hair, tightly closed, like white, tender, plump and juicy mussel meat.

Stared at by the man's eyes, the clam meat closed in a reserved manner as soon as it was touched, and at the same time trembled slightly, tightly wrapping the man's fierce tongue, and then forcefully separated by his fingers.

Gu Qing swallowed the small clitoris hidden in the middle of the petals, sprayed warm breath on the sensitive pussy, and said in a vague voice: "Huan'er will appear in brother's dream every night. I was fascinated by it, but my brother only realized now that the one in the dream is not as good as the one in front of me."

"Is it because my brother's imagination is too barren? Or is it because we have been separated for so long that Huan'er is more and more charming in a place where brother can't see?"

The man murmured love words infatuatedly, and he was full of unwillingness to lick the young man's pussy, "Brother missed too much. Back then, he should have taken you away together."

"Hmm...brother..."

The rough tongue swept and licked back and forth at the pink and tender hole, and an unbearable sense of emptiness surged in my heart, bringing out a teenager's longing and uneasy begging.

"Huan'er produced a lot of water."

While Gu Qing was talking warmly, he thrust the tip of his tongue into the juicy pussy, and stabbed it hard, which made the meat inside start to tremble and turn red, and the water kept flowing. She swallowed the lewd water into her mouth, then kissed and sucked the fresh pussy meat and the clitoris again, kissing the whole pussy soft and obscene, and the lewd water turned into silver threads.

"Woo... brother, don't... don't lick like this... um... Huan'er can't stand it..."

The young man's crimson body trembled, his legs were entwined behind the man's back and writhed uncomfortably, enduring the pleasure in his body.

Hearing this, the man, instead of stopping with good intentions, clasped his twisting thigh even more excitedly. Without any explanation, he stuck his tongue into the tight pussy, and began to imitate the action of sexual intercourse, frantically sweeping and encroaching.

"You can't stand being eaten by brother, you can bear it obediently, brother will make you comfortable immediately."

"Ha... no... don't be so... so fast... um..."

"It is said in the book that licking the pussy like this will make people feel very comfortable. Huan'er is comfortable? Do you want me to lick it deeper? Hmm... Baby's honey is so sweet, let me give you more."

The thick and long tongue tried its best to explore. When it was stretched to the extreme, the man felt as if he had touched a soft film. He couldn't help pushing it with the tip of his tongue. In an instant, the boy let out a muffled groan. Then he tensed his legs and let out a big wave of cum.

The man sucked several mouthfuls of the sweet flower juice, and then pulled out his tongue forcefully. At the same time, he opened the plump buttocks, licked it down, and applied the extremely sticky juice to the tightly closed pussy. on the chrysanthemum.

Lubricated by the cum, the powerful tongue squeezed into the slightly flaring little asshole.

"Well... brother... don't..."