60 Honey, husband will give you space, okay?

【What the writer wants to say:】

Ending another small world, spread out❀❀❀❀~~~~

( ̄y▽ ̄)╭ Ohohoho.....

-----text-----

The meeting was in full swing. Under the half-open collar of the beauty, the soft and upturned big tits were rubbed by rough hands, and the milk flowed. Like a faucet, the man's black pants were drenched with lewd water.

[Brother, everyone is looking at you, tell me, did everyone hear your voice? Or, did you hear the sound of your brother's teasing water dripping on the ground? 】

The man hugged the man, and while he was slamming and thrusting wildly, every time he went deep, he fucked the man again and again. At the same time, he did not forget to stick to the young man's ear, and used the most obscene words to tease the young man's sensitivity nerves.

According to his ambiguous description, the young man who was fucked to no avail seemed to really hear the sound of water dripping on the ground in a trance.

He panicked, opened his eyes, and sure enough, he saw the people on the conference table. For some reason, they all looked straight at them.

The nervousness of being discovered, accompanied by the terrifying pleasure of being crazily raped, made Yu Huan's mind go blank for a moment, a white light flashed in front of his eyes, and he screamed and tensed his toes.

In the extreme climax, the lewd little pussy squirmed uncontrollably and writhed and sucked, pinching the sprinting dragon hard!

The man's face changed, and he quickly pulled out his cock, but the young man was too nervous, and locked his huge glans tightly in the small womb.

With a muffled snort, he manipulated the image of a puppet to respond to everyone's inquiries, and then simply separated the young man's legs forcefully, tore open the pitiful hole, and with the glans head stuck, he rushed against the small uterus in a burst of rapid impact!

[Slut! Fuck you, I like to eat big dicks so much, I will let you eat as much as I want! ...In the future, not only when you are in a meeting, but also when you eat, sleep, walk...um...even...even when you go shopping, your husband will hold you in his arms and fuck my slut wife with a big dick...uh...okay? Um? Tell me baby, do you want your husband to fuck you all the time? 】

[I want... ah ah... I want my husband's big dick to stick in it all the time... ah, it's too fast... my womb is going to rot... ha ah... husband, woo... I'm going to cum again... ah ...Why is the big dick so fierce, woo...]

[Good baby, the big tits are shaking so hard, rub it yourself and show it to your husband, otherwise, your husband will hug you in front of the projector and fuck you! 】

【Husband ah ah...】

The battle between the two was in full swing, one was full of beastly lust, kissing the young man's sweet little mouth, and the other was crying and screaming, rubbing his own pair of big tits and almost collapsed.

Seeing that the meeting was about to end, Su Shenyu looked straight at Gu Fu and asked, "I have admired Chief Yu of your base for a long time, so I wonder if I can have afternoon tea with him?"

Gu Fu ignored his abrupt request, and only concentrated on dealing with the little slut who was getting more and more sexual.

Song Lang rolled his eyes, stood up skillfully, and invited this ignorant little white face outside.

"Since the meeting is over and everyone is tired all day, why don't you go eat something first and take a rest. Later, the base will also arrange a welcome dance party, which is very lively!"