84

【What the writer wants to say:】

Yu An: It's clearly a picture of three people, but I don't deserve to have a name!

-----text-----

Yu Huan ran wildly back to the banquet hall, hid himself in the dense crowd, and gulped down two big glasses of juice, only then did he feel a little safe.

Seeing his pale face, Yu An walked over with a frown, "What's wrong with you? What the hell?"

Yu Huan grabbed a pillow on the sofa, blocked himself, and said in a panic, "It's scarier than a ghost! I might have offended someone, what should I do, Third Sister?"

Yu An couldn't understand his timid look, so he stretched out his hand to pull him up, "What are you afraid of, I'll take you to someone to apologize, who did you offend?"

"It's... Gu Jian."

Yu An: "..."

"Take a good-looking posthumous photo of yourself as soon as possible, wash it and wait for death." She rolled her eyes, turned and left.

In recent years, relying on his extraordinary skills and his character of vindictiveness, Gu Jian has already earned a great reputation in the circle.

Those who participated in the conspiracy and besieged the Gu Group, except for the Yu family, almost all of them have declared bankruptcy.

As for the Yu family, everyone is guessing whether Gu Jian will take it easy for Yu Zhen'er's sake, or is waiting for a good opportunity to devour it.

Yu Chenghai, the patriarch of the Yu family, also kept testing Gu Jian's intentions.

Back then, when he manipulated Gu's Group and forced Gu Jian to marry his daughter, Yu Chenghai never imagined that this young man's ability would be so terrifying.

As a result, as an elder, he can only please his son-in-law while secretly strengthening his defenses.

Yu Huan quickly grabbed Yu An, "Sister, can I leave now?"

Yu An patted his hand off, "There are no taxis in such a wealthy area, how can you get there without someone to escort you? Are you running wild on foot?"

"But……"

"Don't worry, you hide here. I will go to Gu Jian to talk about the matter in a few days. Then I will mention it and see if I can intercede for you."

Yu An looked at this unlucky brother helplessly, and didn't know how to develop such a stupid temper like white paper, obviously the other brothers and sisters were quite normal.

Looking at them one by one, they are either timid and inferior to their illegitimate children; or they are ambitious and want to get more family property; billionaire.

Although it doesn't look like a good person, it's normal.

Yu Huan nodded, huddled in the corner of the sofa tremblingly, thinking of getting through this dinner as soon as possible.

As long as he gets through this crisis safely, he swears to the Buddha that in this life, he will never watch other people's excitement again!

Nima, it's really not so fast in this world.

Yu Huan stuck a fork in the cake, used it as a candle, and prayed devoutly.

But maybe the Buddha in Huaguo didn't like western cakes, or maybe his "candle" was too perfunctory, and the Buddha didn't even bother to talk to this little flower demon.

Seeing that the banquet was over and the crowd dispersed, Yu Huan happily followed his brothers and sisters, standing at the door waiting for their car. Suddenly, a hand was put on his shoulder, and the familiar smell of cigarettes came.