116

【What the writer wants to say:】

This chapter confuses the stupid author...

I originally wanted to use the heroine's wood power to engage in a vine play, but the heroine's elf body died...

The little angels who want to watch the vine play can only wait for the next world, I promise, the supernatural world will definitely be written!

-----text-----

For her own ambition to unify the two races of humans and demons, and in order to avenge Orvis' treatment of her, Cecia was high-spirited and did not forget to take care of her image in the dungeon, striving to blind the dog man's eyes at the first sight .

But the fact is that for seven days in a row, let alone Orvis, not even a single interrogator showed up.

The entire dungeon was dark, with copper walls and iron walls, like an isolated island, pleading, anger, protest, all emotions and behaviors, all fell into the sea, without the slightest response.

Cecilia is from the Demon Race and is not afraid of the dark.

It's just that this kind of situation where there is no sound, no light, and no life, this kind of torture that neither beats nor scolds, interrogates or interrogates, but seems to imprison her until she dies, still makes her panic.

【Demon Spirit, what the hell is going on? Even if I said something wrong, it wouldn't cause such torture, would it? 】

Only sixty-nine years have passed, has human beings evolved so cruelly?

Their demons cannibalism doesn't bring such torture...

The demons also couldn't understand.

If Orvis didn't like Cecia, why did he take pictures of her?

If you like it, why did you send it away after you photographed it?

After sending them away, why did they bring him back because of Cecia's words?

After bringing them back, they locked them up and ignored them. What kind of logic is this? ? ?

The mysterious operation of Orvis and Osdu made the demon go bald.

It has never encountered such a mission where it was trapped to death at the beginning, and it was trapped for no reason.

It guesses that this is likely to be a game of chess, just like boiling an eagle, it first defeats the enemy from the psychological level, and then kills it, it is under control.

Tsk, that really looks like something a pervert with a rough childhood could do.

In this case, if Cecia can survive, she will undoubtedly win the respect of the mission target.

But look at her mental state...

The demon sighed, 【Let's change our body, let's change to another one that can approach the target's identity in a fair way. 】

Although this will consume a lot of energy, they have already failed once, and if they fail again this time, it will directly affect the credibility of their Eldar.

Thinking of the family members who sacrificed in the last world, the demon suddenly trembled in his heart. Could it be that it was not Cecia who revealed his secrets, but it...

Seeing the corpse of the elf gradually losing its breath, the demon thought worriedly.

Yu Huan didn't know yet, he thought that the heroine who had returned to the forest and reunited happily with her clan was completely chilled at this time.