155 Poor top student who gets seduced in the principal's office

【What the writer wants to say:】

It’s Monday again, it’s almost the end, knocking on the small broken bowl, the author of the beggar gang is begging for tickets for the last time... shy (✿◡‿◡)

-----text-----

The family's lewd dreams are staged every day, and every day is different and wonderful. A few men eat their marrow and know their taste, and they have the evil idea of ​​hiding a baby in a golden house.

Especially after half a month of pampering, the boy's figure has visibly matured to the naked eye, but the childishness between his brows and eyes has not completely faded away, his peach eyes are bright and dark, and when he is not smiling, he looks like Qing Lingling. spring water, but as long as you smile, you will immediately think of the pink flowers all over the mountains and plains.

In the early morning, each petal is full of pearls, gently swaying in the breeze, shining brightly in the morning sun, lovely and vigorous, charming and moving.

With such a sultry style, Gu Chong and the others could only wish to increase the wall of the house by ten meters. No matter what, they were reluctant to let him out to feed the pack of vicious wolves.

However, they wanted to think about it, and under the strong opposition of the parties, this idea was finally dismissed.

Yu Huan was really relieved the moment he was dressed neatly and placed at the school gate.

Although before getting out of the car, the big dicks of his father and brother are still raging in his two pussies, and the smell of his brother-in-law's semen still lingers on the tip of his tongue. The cum full of it will flow down the thighs, or wet his black school pants.

With his head down, he walked slowly on the campus path, passing by the lively and enthusiastic students who came and went.

Every time they rubbed shoulders, he would involuntarily pinch his pussy and hold his chest slightly, for fear of being discovered by others.

But in fact, if he is willing to look up and look around, he will find that many bisexuals are actually facing the same dilemma as him.

Some people, like him, have just been irrigated with buds, and their expressions and movements are uncomfortable, but some people who have obviously experienced many battles, instead of avoiding the eyes of others, they will show it openly. own charm.

Because the opening of the acupuncture point was frequently contracted, the wall of the acupuncture point squirmed and rubbed accordingly, and the boy's body felt itchy involuntarily when he walked halfway from the school gate to the classroom.

Gu Fu keenly saw what was happening, and immediately put his arms around his brother's waist from behind, glanced at the little mandarin duck behind the big tree who was kissing so hard, bit the boy's ear and said in a low voice:

"Is my brother's pussy itchy? Let's go to the toilet, shall we? My brother will lick it for you. Just like last night, I opened the hole and licked it inside. My brother's pussy is licked soft, and my brother will lick the big dick again. Insert it and relieve the itching for brother."

On the way of people coming and going, although his younger brother's voice was very low, the hot breath from the other party's mouth was in his ears, and Yu Huan still had the feeling that he was being publicly executed.

His face was flushed with shame, and he was about to reprimand the other party when he heard the class bell rang suddenly. At the same time, the dean blew his whistle vigorously, pointed at the lingering lovers, and ordered them to rush back to the classroom immediately for class.