22 The flower demon who is deceived by people

【What the writer wants to say:】

Sincerely thank the little angels for supporting the genuine version! ! !

If you like it, please continue to vote for the stupid author and the little flower demon!

Love you guys! (づ ̄3 ̄)づ♥♥♥♥♥

-----text-----

After being picked up, Yu Huan's first reaction was to bite the man's arm, crying unceasingly.

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !

This **** is clearly a wolf with a big tail that eats people without spitting out bones! ! !

Gu Ran let him take a good bite, and when the blood came out from the bite, he just smiled dotingly, and when it was over, he gently checked the other's teeth to see if he was injured by his bones.

After the inspection, he hugged his messed-up lover up to the wall, and pushed the hardened dick into the pussy in front of him again, while gently kissing the boy's ears and neck to comfort him.

"I'm sorry baby, the teacher couldn't hold it back. The baby looks so beautiful and coquettish, and it's so clean that people can't help but want to dirty you. If the baby is still angry, can my husband pee on you too?"

"Hmph..." Yu Huan hugged his shoulders, turned his head to the other side sullenly, pretending to be angry.

But in fact, he was concentrating on thinking, whether there is something wrong with his own eyesight!

Also, Gu Ran must have a split personality, right?

Otherwise, why is there such a big gap in the behavior and personality of the predecessors?

If he had known that this hero was such a beast, he would not have...

"ah!"

The little flower demon, who was introspecting deeply about her life, never expected that this man who was worried about being angry one second would suddenly attack his delicate breasts the next second, so that...

"Baby... this... what's going on here...you..." Gu Ran stopped his acupoint manipulation, slowly stroked Yu Huan's flat abdomen, and asked stupidly: "You're pregnant with me?" child?"

In his thinking, milk is linked to the child.

Reminiscing about the wonderful taste of milk, the man thought, maybe both sexes have special bodies, and it is not necessarily true that they will produce milk once they are pregnant?

Seeing the man suddenly become silly and expectant, completely different from the cold and shrewd eyes before, Yu Huan suddenly lost his voice, and his depression disappeared.

"I'm not pregnant." He hugged the man's head, and gently fed the nipple back into his mouth, "If you don't have a child, the milk is yours. If you are pregnant, you won't have your share."

"Well...then don't want a child! It's all mine! Hmm...I really like it..."

"Gudong Gudong—"

"Ah... breathe slowly..."

The man ignored this unreasonable request. Not only did he ignore it, but he also rubbed the other breast vigorously, while stretching out his hand and "swish" to open the window beside him, letting the setting sun slant in, revealing a pair of plump breasts. The big breasts are covered with a gentle golden light.

The study room in this apartment is facing the playground of their school and one of the teaching buildings, and the distance is very close, so close that they can shout from the air.