150 Wait until I get to you, baby.

【What the writer wants to say:】

Thank you little angels for your votes, comments, and gifts!

I will return to the source world tomorrow, I can't wait! ! !

~~~o(* ̄▽ ̄*)ブ~~~

-----text-----

On the first morning when Yu Huan woke up in the real world, Gu Chong was not by his side.

He sat up from the bed, touched the sheets, touched the bedside table, and after a while, ran to the bathroom to play with water.

The water temperature changed from cold to hot. Looking at the mist on the glass mirror, he rubbed it with his fingers, and after a while, he outlined a stern profile.

It turns out that the real world is like this. Everything here has its own unique touch, and every change in temperature is so clear that people can easily perceive it.

Compared with the real reality, the world of "Second Life" suddenly looks thinner, although it is already the most realistic virtual world.

While Yu Huan was exploring the new world, Gu Chong was cleaning up the mess left by yesterday in the research room.

He carefully cleaned the Petri dish that Huanhuan had been lying on, and was about to put it away when his finger touched a silver thread.

It is this thread that imports Huanhuan's data into the chip in the brain of the artificial body, making people successfully born in this world, just like the umbilical cord.

Perhaps because of self-awareness, Huanhuan's data is unique and cannot be copied. If he wants to change his body in the future, he must take out the memory chip and replace it with the spare chip in the new body.

Holding this thread, he stared at it for a long time, and suddenly remembered Tong Zhuo.

Data can be transmitted to the real world through this "umbilical cord", so can human consciousness be transmitted in reverse?

Instead of using a holographic capsule to project, it is really out of body and living in a virtual world.

He created a world for Tong Zhuo alone, making him think that that world is real, so if he starts to go back in time again, will it be a virtual world?

The best way to confuse the real and the virtual is undoubtedly to use the childish memory and let the other party construct it themselves.

This idea sounds like a fantasy at first glance, but once it succeeds, all the secrets of childish clumsiness will no longer be secrets.

Thinking of this, Gu Chong immediately left the research room and dialed Li Nachuan's phone while walking.

"How long is Tongzhuo's detention period?"

"There are still fifteen days left, do we need to extend it?"

"No, I'll send you a number. It's a psychological master. You can contact him."

Gu Chong returned home excitedly, eager to put the ideas he had just had into practice, but as soon as he entered the gate, he saw Yu Huan sitting on the balcony, with his feet up, teasing a wild cat that came from nowhere.

The cat wanted to lick the red wine in his glass, but he didn't stop him. Instead, he stroked the soft cat's fur and narrowed his eyes with a smile.

In the end, the wild cat became impatient with his harassment, and waved its paw at him, then jumped from the balcony to the tree, flicked its tail, and gave him a handsome look.