143 This person belongs to him, no matter how many times he does it again!

【What the writer wants to say:】

The little angels are already asleep, but Huanhuan is still working hard~~~ (╯▽╰ )

-----text-----

The heavy rain poured down, the wind howled, and in the dark night, the rocks collapsed from time to time, and the branches and leaves of the trees withered.

Sitting in the house, looking at the thunder and lightning outside the door, the wind and rain, listening to the deafening rumbling sound surrounded by all directions, and feeling the water vapor blown on the face by the wind, it is quite interesting.

However, the degree of dilapidation of this dilapidated temple is really shocking. The old wood is ruined, the tiles are scattered, the beams are half collapsed, the Buddha statue is covered with thick dust, and the incense table and tribute plate are lying on the side. Large quantities of hay and firewood were also scattered.

Reflected by the firelight, the two shadows fused together on the ground, their rough fingers shuttled through the smooth black hair, and amidst the smells of rain and soil, the scent of youthful fragrance was clearly audible.

In order to maintain his image as a gentleman, Gu Chong was very careful not to touch the skin under the black hair, but his fingers seemed to have their own thoughts.

Yu Huan was caught in the rain, his clothes were still wet, his body temperature was a little low, but the man's body temperature was abnormally high, the two different temperatures passed by inadvertently, as if carrying an electric current, making people shiver involuntarily.

"Feel sorry……"

"No, it's okay..."

One had a hoarse voice, the other was shy and timid, and the atmosphere suddenly became a little strange.

It would be fine if the boy didn't hide, but this hiding made the touch take on some unspeakable meaning.

It's okay if the man doesn't apologize, this apology immediately makes the touch of each other's skin extremely vivid.

Yu Huan was a little annoyed, as the owner of Hehuan Valley, he could say he knew the eighteen styles of erotic palace by heart. Before he came, he was full of fighting spirit and full of confidence, but when he came to the door, he was very hopeless and timid...

In the end, it was Gu Chong who broke the deadlock with a light cough, "Cough, your clothes are soaked, take them off and bake them, don't catch a cold."

Undress?

Oh yes, to seduce people, it's justifiable to take off your clothes now.

But thinking of his special body, Yu Huan hesitated, what if a man doesn't like him?

The young man grabbed his collar, bit his lip, and gently rubbed his toes on the ground. He hadn't realized that all these worries he had suddenly came after he had a good impression of a man.

The so-called sorrow from love, fear from love, the seed of love has just sprouted, and he is no longer the heartless NPC in the past, who can even research many tricks for death.

It was only after Gu Chong opened his mouth that he suddenly remembered that the boy's body was different from ordinary people.

He pulled a few long poles and tied them neatly into a frame, then took off his coat and put it on the cross poles as a barrier between the two of them.

"Take it off, I don't want to see it."

How could he be so caring.

The young man felt as if he had drunk honey, hesitated for a moment, then tore off his belt with great trust, and slowly took it off.