90 Putting a cuckold on your head, are you crazy?

【What the writer wants to say:】

Yu An: Suddenly, I felt my back was full of arrows.

-----text-----

In the early morning of the next day, while Gu Jian was clasping his watch, he gently closed the door, and Yu An happened to come out from the next door.

The two bumped into each other, and Gu Jian nodded to her brightly, "Good morning."

Seeing the man's overly cautious movements and the cheerful smile on the corner of his mouth, Yu An's heart tightened, "Xiao Jiu, he..."

"Huanhuan is still sleeping, don't wake him up, if you have anything to say, go to the study." The man said, and walked away first.

Yu An stood there in a daze, staring at the door in front of him, unable to respond for a long time.

Thinking of the man's understatement just now, her fingers moved reflexively, but as soon as they touched the doorknob, the cold touch on it was like an electric shock, making her clenched her fists, turned around quickly, and caught up with the doorknob that was stopping in the study. At the door, she looked at her man calmly.

When opening the study door, Yu An heard Gu Jian boasting with a smile, "Smart girl, it's a good thing you didn't open that door, otherwise, I would chop off your hand."

The study door closed with a "click", and Yu An couldn't help shivering.

Reason told her that she should turn around and run away, seeking the tiger's skin, and in the end there would be nothing left.

But emotionally, she still held on, sat opposite the man, and even hesitated to ask, "Are you just playing with Xiaojiu, or..."

"Don't you think it's a bit hypocritical to ask this question after sending someone to me?" Gu Jian asked nonchalantly, "If you were asked to choose again, wouldn't you have a different choice?"

Yu An paused, then smiled self-deprecatingly, "No."

"That's it. Next, let's talk about something useful." Gu Jian turned on the computer, called up a file, and turned the screen to Yu An.

"This person is the only son of Secretary Li. He has been very close to Yu Zhen'er recently. Secretary Li is the person in charge of bidding for a piece of land in the east of the city. For that piece of land, a core group of the Gu family has prepared enough Three months."

Yu Anfu thought deeply, "Do you want me to deal with Mr. Li and help Mrs. Gu get that piece of land?"

"No, Mr. Li is not nice to you. He likes Yu Zhen'er, who looks pure and pure. Besides, Mrs. Gu doesn't plan to take this land anymore."

The moment Yu Zhen'er blurted out the word seven years, all of Gu's plans for the next two years needed to be changed.

"That?"

"As long as you become a friend of Mr. Li, or a friend of a friend, and you can get evidence that he had a close relationship with Yu Zhen'er, that's fine."

Yu An's eyes lit up, and he said excitedly, "You want to use Yu Zhen'er's excuse of cheating to divorce her?"

Gu Jian: "...Is Yu Zhen'er the only target of yours?"

Yu An didn't know why, but seeing that her new boss was about to get impatient, she swallowed her full stomach of questions and obediently went out to do errands.

"What are you doing in Gu Jian's study?"

The sudden question made Yu An's heart tremble when she turned back to close the door in fright. She leaned against the door panel, patted her chest, and breathed a sigh of relief, "Sister, are you a ghost? You walk without sound?"