112 He is willing to give his all to his God.

【What the writer wants to say:】

Replenish energy from time to time, hehehe~~~

( ̄y▽ ̄)╭ Ohohoho.....

-----text-----

"Father...?"

A slightly hesitant call awakened the two of them from their increasingly dark mood.

Osdu immediately raised his eyes and met the boy's gaze, "Huanhuan...do you still remember Heavenly Father?"

His voice trembled violently, cautiously, like fear, but also like ecstasy.

Yu Huan moved her body, although she was still weak and weak, she still managed to raise her arms, wrapped them around the man's neck, and rubbed against the side of his neck.

"Heavenly Father, what are you talking about? I told you in the morning that I was going to the battlefield and told you to wait for me to come back. How could I have forgotten you?"

Osdu was dumb, he hugged him tightly, his chest clenched with excitement, his eyes were so red that he was about to shed tears.

very nice.

Huanhuan has no memory of death at all, which is great.

"You are exactly the same as the god, but I thought your hair and eyes should be the same golden color as mine. I didn't expect them to be black, but they are also very beautiful."

The young man rubbed the man's shaved hair with only a layer of stubble left, and touched his eyes curiously, as if he couldn't believe that the God of Light, who was only heard of in the plot but not seen, appeared in his own eyes. before.

Moreover, it still appeared in such an intimate and shameful state.

But he was sure that he did not admit the wrong person.

In this world, only the heavenly father knows his real name, and only the heavenly father can look at him so tenderly and lovingly.

Even if he has never met the real Father.

Because of this kind of gaze, this kind of tenderness, which almost accompanied his whole life, but changed from the intangible in the past to reality.

He is not a real child, so he naturally knows that it will hurt when people fall on the ground;

When a person hits a pillar, the injured should be the person, not the stone pillar;

When a person walks in the rain, he will get wet, but the rain should not be like having eyes, perfectly avoiding his area;

When he wants to eat fish, the fish shouldn't jump on the branch of the tree by itself, and then make a fire out of thin air to roast itself.

Because of these miracles, he changed from the Son of God to the Son of God. When the Pope saw him, he also had to salute and honor him.

He didn't know why he was struggling against the enemy on the battlefield one second before, but he was lying in the arms of the heavenly father the next second.

But he doesn't care.

He is a little demon in the wilderness. When he first came to the world, he was praised as a jewel in the palm of the world's supreme existence. He is willing to offer everything he has to his god.

Just like he prayed every day.

He hugged the man, slowly raised his legs, and clamped them on the man's tiger waist.

The tender little feet slid down slowly against the man's thigh, and the slightly hoarse voice from not speaking for a long time seemed to have a hook, "Heavenly Father is even more beautiful than I imagined."