53

【What the writer wants to say:】

Thank you little angels for voting for the stupid author! ! !

Love you cute~~(~o ̄3 ̄)~♥♥

-----text-----

Sucking the fragrant and soft tongue in his mouth, Gu Fu was going crazy!

This kind of pleasure of the unity of soul and body is no match for adultery while a person is asleep!

He couldn't help but groaned from his soul, and then couldn't bear it, he rubbed the young man's tender breasts hard.

Immediately afterwards, he stopped exerting himself, pressed the young man's little buttocks, moved his crotch, and began to move wildly, so that the young man who was kissed dizzy by himself splashed all over, and his white and tender body kept trembling.

"Brother... It's so cool... Oh... Ah Fu is going to die in my brother's pussy... How can it be so tight, and so good at pinching... Ah... I'm going to cum... I'm going to cum on my brother's little womb It's here! Brother..."

"Ugh...it comes in...it's okay...ahhhh!"

Before Yu Huan could finish his sentence, several gusts of hot essence were suddenly poured into his uterus, which made his uterus shrink, and he tensed his body again, screaming coquettishly to reach his orgasm.

"Um……"

Gu Fu's waist and eyes were numb from the convulsion of the small uterus, and the dick that had just ejaculated and hadn't been pulled out, or even completely softened, stood upright again by conditioned reflex.

What's amazing is that with the exchange of bodily fluids between the two, Gu Fu really felt that there was a stream of pure energy pouring into his body continuously at the place where the two intersected.

He immediately realized that this was exactly the ability Yu Huan was talking about.

He inhaled that energy into his dantian, and under the tired and expectant eyes of the young man, he recovered a little bit of the virus that had evenly spread to the epidermis.

There is really only a little bit, that is, the kind of normal people who can see the difference, but who are slightly insensitive to color, will not feel a little change.

But even so, Yu Huan was still refreshed.

Because this at least proves that double cultivation can indeed get rid of the zombie virus!

Gu Fu was still pressing on the young man, as if he forgot to get up, and knowingly asked: "Brother, is the virus in my body clean?"

Yu Huan gasped, hugged the man's neck, and said embarrassedly: "Not yet...Maybe, it will take a few more times..."

"Then I'm going to wrong you, brother, are you tired? Did you get hurt by me?" He was moved, and suddenly, he had an idea, "Brother, can we go to the Lingquan pool to do well? That way, I don't have to worry about the accident. If I hurt my brother, I can shoot more to my brother."

While slowly twitching his sober dick, the man held a simple face with a shy expression, and spoke with cautious gratitude, as if he was afraid of offending the other party.

Yu Huan felt that what he said was very reasonable.

While inhaling the spirit spring and cultivating both at the same time, I don't have to be so tired, and the healing effect may be twice the result with half the effort.

"Okay, let's go to the Lingquan Pool...um..."

After getting permission, Gu Fu immediately picked him up from the couch happily in a penetrating position.