29 A little coquettish cat with long tail

【What the writer wants to say:】

Sorry my dears, there have been power outages at home recently, and the power came in at night, so it was even later, and a big chapter!

Leave me a message if you love me!

Meme (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ♥♥♥

-----text-----

The rich smell of heather, mixed with the strange floral fragrance, entangles and permeates in a small space, making people more excited and passionate.

Gu Ran stepped onto the big bed one step at a time, and stood condescendingly in front of Yu Huan. He had just ejaculated, but his genitals were still erect and hard.

In the impenetrable darkness, Yu Huan panted and fell on the bed, with his mouth slightly open, his tongue wriggling, and he swallowed the semen that was full in his mouth bit by bit, and the pussy on his lower body was still doing his duty Slowly swallowing the thick and long jade potential.

After being completely deprived of vision, Yu Huan's sensory cells all over his body were simultaneously activated and enlarged, and his nerves became particularly tense.

He could feel the vibration of the bed under him, and he could feel the side of his body sinking together with the change of weight, but after that, he didn't wait for the other party's next move for a long time.

The people around him seemed to disappear suddenly, even breathing very lightly, except for the depression on the side, there was no evidence that could prove that he was not thrown into the darkness again.

A sense of panic welled up in his heart, and Yu Huan quickly raised his hand to grope for the depression, but at this moment, something suddenly touched his face, like a human thumb.

The thumb first touched his cheek lightly, slowly rubbed it, then slowly traced it from his eyebrows, and finally, with the scraped semen, it was slowly sent to his mouth and touched. Touching his lips was like knocking on a door.

Yu Huan obediently opened her lips to take it in, sucked it in her mouth, and dexterously swept away the semen with her small tongue.

In the darkness, the man stared at this scene, his eagle eyes flickered, and his breathing became more and more heavy.

Three seconds later, Yu Huan realized belatedly that the one who was feeding his semen and playing with his pink tongue was not a man's finger...

"Uh... bastard..."

He hugged the man's feet in embarrassment, pulled the man's wet big toe out of his mouth, and turned around to try to escape.

However, as soon as he moved his body, he was suppressed vigorously!

Gu Ran stood on the bed with one foot, while the other foot unceremoniously stepped on Yu Huanjiao's round breasts and massaged back and forth.

The soft big breasts, and the small nipple tips that stand up like small grapes, are serving his calloused soles in circles.

"Don't... um... Gu Ran..."

The soft and soft touch, the very stimulating contrasting images, and the boy's protesting moans from being stepped on by his dirty feet are all stimulating the man's sense of touch, sight, hearing, and some indescribable hidden desires.

"Honey, stick your tongue out like you just served your hubby's big cock."

The man's voice was cold and forceful, heavy and overwhelming, full of intimidation that could not be denied, without the pampering and gentleness that Yu Huan loved before.