8 Your living self and dead ashes are mine.

【What the writer wants to say:】

Little angels!

-----text-----

"Mr. Yu Huan, are you willing to enter into a marriage with Mr. Gu Xiao, and support each other from now on, never leave?"

In the solemn church, the setting sun shines in through the huge colored windows, the pastor asked.

This is the last couple hosted by the pastor today, but the smile on his face is still warm and sincere.

"I……"

Yu Huan, who was almost dragged all the way here, turned his head to look at the man beside him.

The two looked at each other, Gu Xiaojun's face was tense, he clenched Yu Huan's hand tightly, and a little moisture appeared in the dry palm.

"Honey, say you do."

Yu Huan's eyes were slightly hot, he felt that his heart was burning slightly, it was the temperature conveyed to him by Gu Xiao's love.

The hearts of the Acacia family have no temperature, like ice. Only the most sincere feelings in the world can warm their hearts.

Yu Huanyou still remembers the miraculous feeling when he first got warmth from Gu Xiao.

He loves me.

but me……

"I would."

He heard himself say it so firmly.

*

The night scene in Country M is quiet and beautiful, but the newlyweds have no time to appreciate it.

"Husband! Husband... ah... don't be so fierce... I can't hold you anymore... um... ah..."

Yu Huan strenuously hugged the man who was so vicious that he seemed to be eating him alive, and his voice trembled violently.

But Gu Xiao turned a deaf ear to it.

As if he was suffering from skin hunger, he grabbed Yu Huan's buttocks with one hand, pressed it on his cock, and flicked it in and out quickly. It can prove that the scene where the two lower bodies are connected is not a static picture; the other hand is on Yu Huan's back, making the two of them stick tightly.

The plump big tits massaged back and forth on Gu Xiao's strong chest muscles. The milk stained the two of them slippery. Smelling the strong milky fragrance, Gu Xiao wished he could grow eight more hands so that he could get rid of the goblin's body. Enjoy every where.

On Yu Huan's swan-like neck and the base of his ears, there were bruised hickey marks one after another. The sensitive snowy back was caressed back and forth by big rough hands, which made his skin crawl, and his buttocks did not feel pity at all. It was already red and swollen from kneading.

But the beast-like man didn't think it was enough. He put his three slender fingers together, and without saying hello, he stabbed straight into Yu Huan's asshole, and the dick in the pussy began to penetrate through a thin film. At the same time, while going in and out, he will deliberately grind Yu Huan's G-spot viciously.

"Ahh! Gu Xiao! No... don't want to be together... ah... I can't do it! Oh..."

Yu Huan screamed in the tight embrace of the man, and soon ejaculated the third ejaculation of the wedding night, and the front and rear acupoints also squeezed and spurted out hot love liquid almost at the same time.

"Sexy wife, call me husband!"

"Husband... oh wait a minute... oh, stop... stop..."

The pussy in the orgasm is extremely sensitive, but the man has no intention of stopping his movements to let Yu Huan rest, but instead fucks harder and harder.