120

【What the writer wants to say:】

Poor Huanhuan~~~~

-----text-----

After studying in the classroom in the dark all day, at ten o'clock in the evening, the students were able to drag their tired pace back to the dormitory.

It was also at this time that Yu Huan realized that every night, the students around him seemed to be particularly poor in spirit.

It's not the kind of physical exhaustion, but the weakness that radiates from the inside out, as if the whole person is shrouded in shadow, almost numb.

He remembered that when he was eating at noon, several of his dormmates came over together and hesitantly proposed that he could change to another dormitory.

But until he returned to the dormitory and climbed into bed after washing, they didn't ask him again.

It's like forgetting about it.

Yu Huan also felt very sorry in his heart, he just changed the dormitory two days ago, and when he brought it up again today, the teacher didn't like to talk to him anymore.

I don't know if the school has single dormitories...

Before going to bed, Yu Huan thought twice, climbed out of bed, clutched the garlic and glutinous rice in his coat pocket, and closed his eyes tremblingly, waiting for the "pervert" to come.

Why do I feel that I am so like a piece of pastry waiting for others to enjoy at any time?

One second before losing consciousness, the boy thought so humbly.

In the next second, the people enjoying the pastries arrived as scheduled.

In the darkness, the air was suddenly cold. The boy's body curled up under the thin blanket was slowly flattened by invisible hands, and the pajamas were slowly taken off.

Then, the black mist penetrated from under the thin blanket, and swept up along the youth's pale jade feet and slender legs.

Its speed is extremely slow, and every inch of skin on Gein's body makes it linger and forget to return, and he can't put it down.

It worships, caresses, licks and sucks with ten fingers, lips and tongue every day, especially not feeling enough, it can only wish to swallow the whole person alive, swallow it into the stomach, and completely integrate with itself.

But it is also afraid.

Fearing that the young man will be afraid and in pain, he is afraid that he will never see that bright smile like the sun again, and he will never hear that soft and soft voice like an oriole.

The rustling movement lasted for a long time. Visible to the naked eye, the black mist slowly propped up the thin blanket, and finally turned into a fuzzy human figure, tightly covering the young man's naked body underneath.

"Yu Huan..."

"Huanhuan..."

"my darling……"

The hoarse and strange voice whispered in the cold air, like a call from a demon from hell, which made the young man tremble slightly unknowingly.

"Don't be afraid, I'm here, baby..."

The man who turned into black mist, as if he didn't know that he was the one who created the fear, hugged the trembling body of the boy, licked the other's earlobe, and repeatedly comforted his heart.

"Baby is so good today, she has her husband's semen in her mouth, and listens to the teacher's lecture so seriously, she is so cute, my husband almost couldn't hold back...I couldn't hold back in the classroom, in front of everyone, tearing you apart clothes, put you on the desk, and fuck the babe's pussy and asshole!"