94

〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Yu An: Dear dad, do you need me to teach you the experience of taking the blame?

Yu Chenghai: Who stuffed the villain script for me? Take it off, take it off! !

Huanhuan: Yes, I’m married again, please leave the ticket with me, please keep the candy, (づ ̄3 ̄)づ♥♥♥♥♥

-----text-----

After Gu Jian and Yu Chenghai reached an agreement, Yu An was pushed to the front of the stage again.

"Think clearly, you can still refuse now." Before the plan started, Gu Jian said so.

Yu An sighed with a smile, and said half-truthfully: "If I refuse, all your plans will be in vain, so why don't you eat me? Our Jiuqi Company has just registered, I still want to Be a CEO."

"If you don't want to, just change someone else." Gu Jian responded to her temptation casually, "If a plan is so fragile that it doesn't have the slightest fault tolerance rate, then it has no value in implementing it. If you refuse, the previous promise to you is still the same." Valid, you agree, the 5% shares of Jiuqi Company are yours."

He pushed a document in front of Yu An, "The signature will take effect immediately. After signing, take the document and go to Special Assistant Zhao. He will cooperate with you in handling the follow-up matters."

Looking at this strategizing man, Yu An's teeth itch with hatred.

Is this also called giving her a chance to choose?

Knowing that her reputation has been tainted, and knowing that she can't refuse the temptation of money, this capitalist face is really hypocritical no matter how you look at it!

Pooh!

"By the way, after signing, Special Assistant Zhao will arrange an assistant status for you, allowing you to stay with me temporarily."

"Okay Mr. Gu, no problem Mr. Gu, I'll go to Tezhu Zhao right now, and I promise to do a good job for you!"

Yu An picked up the file and left without saying a word.

Seeing the excited woman, Zhao Tezhu raised his eyebrows unexpectedly, "Tang Lei, are you still so happy?"

"It doesn't matter if you don't get thundered or not!" Yu An excitedly clenched his fists, "The important thing is that I can learn from the boss and get to know people from all walks of life. With my intelligence, in time, I will be able to stand out from the blue, stand out, and stand shoulder to shoulder Boss!"

Special Assistant Zhao: "..."

I always feel as if I saw myself who just came to Mr. Gu's side...

This fanciful self-confidence, this wishful thinking, is youth, right?

Um……

Should I remind the other party that Mr. Gu did this, most likely, just to train a senior worker for the future president's wife?

"Brother Zhao, let's start now, I'm ready to be splashed with paint!"

Forget it, let the child realize it by himself, it's a pity to wipe out such a surging spirit.

With such a sigh, Tezhu Zhao happily picked up the phone.

As he pressed the dial button, a large number of videos and photos appeared in people's field of vision one after another quietly and silently.

Miss Yu had dinner with someone, and her behavior was ambiguous?

No, that was taken out of context!

The newly appeared photos showed that it was just a normal exchange between friends, and the action of stroking their hair and touching their faces was nothing more than an excuse.