66 I still suffered from being uneducated!

【What the writer wants to say:】

Thanks to the little angels who voted for the stupid author! ! !

Love you cute (´▽ʃ♡ƪ)~~~

-----text-----

The next day, Yu Huan woke up with a sore body, and the first thing he saw were two men with guilty faces kneeling on one knee beside his bed.

Seeing him wake up, Gu Lin directly stuffed a kitchen knife into his hand, then grabbed his hand, pressed the knife to his neck, and confessed in pain:

"Huanhuan, we didn't control ourselves last night and did something worse than animals! If you are sad, just chop us a few times to vent your anger, don't hold it in your heart!"

Yu Huan was still dazed at first, but now he became sober with fright.

As soon as his hand softened, he wanted to withdraw his hand, but Gu Qi immediately spoke again.

"Huanhuan, we know that you must be very sad when something like this happened, but since it has happened, we will definitely take responsibility. You can kill us to vent your anger, this is what our brothers deserve, even if We are also willing to die at your hands. However, it is absolutely impossible to change the fact that you are our daughter-in-law. "

Yu Huan: "..."

A large amount of information was poured over his head and face, making the flower demon, whose mind was still dizzy and whose body was extremely tired from the aftertaste of last night, bewildered.

What happened, these two people looked like they were going to die generously...

And why, they acted like I was raped by them last night?

Could it be that I seduced them?

Isn't my damned charm that has nowhere to be placed the culprit?

Alas, poor human beings, who don't know how powerful the flower demon's charm is, they foolishly blamed their lack of willpower for their loss of control last night.

The little flower demon lay on the bed with dazed eyes, inexplicably showing some affection for these two stupid men.

Thinking of his original purpose, he had an idea, and suddenly came up with a brilliant idea!

The twins didn't know what he was thinking. Seeing that he didn't speak for a long time, but his expression kept changing, they were very disturbed. They thought that the teenager couldn't accept such a ridiculous relationship between them.

In just one minute, they even thought about what color chains were more suitable for teenagers.

But the young man's eyes turned red suddenly, his face was sad, and he said in a sobbing voice, "I don't blame you, what happened last night was just an accident, if I didn't call you in first, you wouldn't..."

As the boy spoke, he paused suddenly, as if he couldn't speak, and turned away from his blushing face.

Hearing what he said, the brothers thought he was trying to get rid of the relationship.

Gu Lin hastily retorted, "Why don't you blame us? Last night was not an accident at all. We coveted your beauty and took your body. Of course we are responsible!"

"It's really not necessary." Seeing the fish taking the initiative to bite the hook, the young man was triumphant in his heart, but he was very understanding on his face. If it’s used up, I won’t be able to get up every day, and the work in the field will definitely be endless..."

Gu Qi held him down, "We are responsible for the farm work in the field, so you should have a good rest and don't worry about it."

Gu Lin nodded vigorously, and said courteously: "Yes, yes, with us here, why do you need to work? Huanhuan, from now on, you can just read and write at home. Your hands are originally used for How can a person with a pen do such rough work?"