95 The baby's belly was enlarged by her husband

【What the writer wants to say:】

I'm very sorry, when replying to the comments yesterday, in a hurry, I seemed to accidentally press the delete button. I don't know which little angel's comment was deleted by me by mistake...

Acknowledge your mistake ≧ ﹏ ≦

-----text-----

The wedding was held in the vast and romantic manor, where there are well-planned grape groves, wineries, golf courses, hunting grounds, and old castles.

The role of the castle, in addition to sightseeing, is to undertake large-scale weddings.

Today's wedding took over the entire manor.

After exchanging the rings, someone brought a white horse and put cloaks on the two newcomers.

According to the procedure, the newcomers need to ride the horse, circle the castle and the guests three times, and accept the blessings of the guests.

But after Gu Jian got on the horse with his men, he only ran around once, then raised the rein of the horse, turned the horse's head, and ran away in the direction of the grape grove.

Looking at the rapidly going away figure, everyone looked at each other in blank dismay, sighing in their hearts, Mr. Gu is really angry, and he wants to protest at the end.

Little did they know that just after they left the sight of everyone, the newcomers who had been so cold for a day hugged each other tightly.

The horse gallops recklessly in the wind, and the person on the horse kisses passionately, with lips and tongues intertwined, inseparable.

Yu Huan held the rein in one hand, and tightly grasped the man's arm around his waist with the other, and stopped helplessly: "Don't... my husband... um... don't be here... um..."

Gu Jian turned a deaf ear to it. Instead, he pulled the boy's soft tongue out of his mouth and frolicked in the air. While covering it with the cloak, he pulled down the boy's pants with the other hand.

Rough fingers groped and tested the soft back hole.

Amidst the boy's exclamation and resistance, the man's movements are familiar, sometimes he traces the sensitive area around the hole in circles; Sensitive points, or rubbing teasing, or scratching with fingertips.

When he just put on this suit, the man couldn't hold back, pressed his charming little groom in the dressing room, and fucked hard twice, filling the depths of both pussies with his sperm.

As long as he thinks that the boy has his semen in his mouth all the time, with hickey marks all over his body, exchanging rings with him and swearing to marry him in full view, the man will be so excited that his dick will almost explode.

At this time, only five hours have passed, although the little flower demon's coquettish hole is greedy, but the man has ejaculated profusely and thickly, there is still a lot of wetness in it, and the meat of the hole is soft and tender, the man's finger has just been inserted into it , was caught by the well-behaved meat, sucking and licking, as flexible as a teenager's little tongue.

"It's so good...the baby is so good...it didn't leak a single drop. When I was on the stage just now, my husband was still wondering if the baby would accidentally let the semen flow out of the pussy, and then flow along Thighs, dripping all the way to the ground...well...then...then everyone will know that Huanhuan is brother-in-law's little slut, and she wants to seduce brother-in-law before getting married..."

Gu Jian was made hot by the beastly desire in his body. He let go of the boy's small mouth, and then licked his blushing cheeks all the way to the root of the ear, and finally penetrated into the sensitive auricle, simulating the action of sexual intercourse, and quickly thrust stand up.