77 Kitten, give your brother a baby

【What the writer wants to say:】

In this world, there is a high probability that babies will be born ( ̄y▽ ̄)╭ Ohohoho...

-----text-----

There was a thunderstorm outside the window, and it rained cats and dogs.

In the stone house, under the "crackling" fireplace, there is dry wood and a fire, and the affection is strong.

The fire illuminated the stone house, and it also illuminated the young man who was crushed by the ferocious giant tiger and did whatever he wanted.

"Don't...uh...don't lick...brother..."

The weeping moans awakened the silent and cold stone house.

The young man was lying on the pitch-black animal skin. His skin was as delicate and transparent as jade and snow. The beads of sweat all over his skin were crystal clear and dense, shining brightly under the firelight.

Coupled with his soft silver-white hair, he is dazzlingly beautiful and pitiful, like a snow elf, extremely unreal.

But the pity is that at this moment, this elf is being separated by a strong giant tiger with slender legs, pressing the heels of the legs, "sucking and sucking", using the barbed, soft and long tongue, licking the flesh of the hole Red and swollen, lewd water flows horizontally.

Looking up, he was half covered by the thin blanket, and his pair of jade breasts, which were about to be revealed, were also covered with mottled hickey marks.

In the firelight, two pink and tender cherry fruits were congested and swollen on the snow-white breast, standing upright like stones, trembling, like two red plum blossoms standing proudly in the snow field.

Beautiful, yet miserable.

The elf wanted to cry but had no way to escape, but the giant tiger made an inch of it. Not only did he lick the pink lips under his body until he couldn't close it, at some point, he rolled up his long tongue and poked it into the elf's tightly closed hole, panting. Then, shallow and deep thrusts and probes began.

Somehow, he seemed to know how to please the people under him, or in other words, it was teasing and bullying!

His long tongue explored wantonly in the honey hole overflowing with flower juice. Through this secret tunnel, any slight change in the boy's body could not escape his perception.

Every time the boy tensed his body, tightened his pussy, and tightened his grip on his hair, he would slow down his attack and kindly give the opponent a short respite.

And whenever the boy's acupuncture point relaxes and expands slowly, he will suddenly speed up his in-and-out speed, even rubbing and licking back and forth with his rough tongue against the incomparably delicate flesh wall, until the center of the acupuncture point gushes out, he Then roll all the sweet liquid into his mouth, like a cow chewing a peony, swallowing hungrily.

This scarlet-eyed beast had been disguised for two years, and finally today, he showed his face that was completely opposite to his reliability and stability.

He seems to be keen on controlling the boy's body, controlling the boy's senses, and controlling his every emotion.

But the juvenile's pussy is so delicate, how can it withstand the barbs on his tongue?

Yu Huan couldn't count how many times his pussy contracted.

The man is extremely vicious. Whenever the pleasure in his body is about to reach its peak, he will withdraw in time and turn to lick the small jade pillar in front of him, or the small asshole that is wet with the cum.