92

【What the writer wants to say:】

Today is also meaty~~~~

(o(* ̄▽ ̄*)ブ⭐⭐⭐⭐

-----text-----

Saturday, seven o'clock in the evening, is the time when busy people enjoy the weekend, or arrive at home one after another.

But in the towering office building of the Gu Corporation, at least two-thirds of the lights are still on.

Yu Huan lay on the floor-to-ceiling window, looking out in amazement at the gorgeous lights outside.

He was so focused on the beautiful scenery in front of him that he didn't know that his beautiful side face, snow-white neck, slender back, smooth and sunken waist, round buttocks, and long bare and straight legs were like a piece of fat Like venison, it seduces the man behind the desk.

In particular, he was coaxed by men today to put on a professional suit that is worn by white-collar elites, women's, the kind with a short skirt covering the hips.

Seeing the charming buttocks swaying slightly in sight, and thinking of the seductive scenery of the forbidden area under the skirt, Gu Jian's Adam's apple rolled, and he called hoarsely: "Huanhuan, come here."

"are you still busy?"

Yu Huan turned around, stepped on the sky-high high heels, and approached slowly and unsteadily. As soon as he reached the table, he was hugged by a pair of long arms.

This set of professional formal attire was tailor-made by Gu Jian for the young man. Not only is the skirt extremely short, but the neckline of the jacket is also extremely low. When all the buttons are buttoned up, most of the breasts will be exposed. Even if you move a lot, You can faintly see the pink nipples.

He embraced the boy's slender waist with one hand, ripped off his collar roughly with the other, and took a trembling cherry fruit in his mouth, sucking it.

Yu Huan hugged the man's head, panting, and while inserting his fingers into the man's hair and rubbing it gently, he asked softly, "Is the cigarette addiction coming up again? Hmm... drink slowly... don't worry... Brother-in-law... um..."

"The baby is wet..." The man sucked the milk hungrily, and at the same time put his hand under the boy's naked skirt, and gently rubbed the delicate lips with his rough fingertips.

After feeling the wetness, he was unceremonious, inserted a finger in, and gently pushed, "I only fed the baby once in the afternoon, and I finished it so soon, Xiaosao's pussy is starving, why not Say?"

Yu Huan clamped his legs in shame, bit his lower lip, embarrassed to speak.

He also knew that his current body was really a bit too lewd compared to human beings.

He didn't know if it was because of his increasingly powerful spirit, or because of the men's training and profanity regardless of occasion or time.

Since the successful divorce last week and Yu An was kicked out the next day, that small villa has completely become their happy nest.

As long as both of them are at home, Yu Huan will not be allowed to wear underwear as he is now.

Like a newlywed couple, like the positive and negative poles of a powerful magnet, or conjoined twins, they can get entangled anytime, anywhere.

When watching TV, when eating, when cleaning the house, and even when dealing with official business.

Every corner of the house is filled with traces and smells of their love.