23 I will call you sister-in-law in the future

【What the writer wants to say:】

Gu Yan: Why is there such a big difference in the life of the same green tea? I sincerely ask for advice, is there something wrong with my operation?

-----text-----

From everyone's point of view, Wu Fei's behavior is no different from Erwuzi and Baiyanlang.

Gu Ran looked at the stupid Qian Liang coolly, "He and I have our own decisions now, what do you think?"

"Oh, that's good, that's good, brother, you treat that Yu Huan?"

"Call me sister-in-law from now on."

"Come on!"

After getting the correct words, Qian Liang immediately spread the news happily.

Thus, Wu Fei, who returned to school after two days, once again felt that his status had suffered a landslide decline.

"Gu Ran! Are you so interesting?" During the free time of physical education class, Wu Fei blocked people in the equipment room and asked aggressively.

Gu Ran threw the basketball in his hand to Qian Liang, frowned and looked at the person whom he hadn't seen for a few days, "There must be a cause and effect when asking a teacher for a crime. I didn't even settle the matter with you about Yu Huan before, and now you are What are you crazy about?"

"I'm crazy?"

Wu Fei stared at him in disbelief, how could this man speak as if he had never done anything?

"It wasn't you who sold the things you gave me as second-hand goods? It wasn't you who took away my friends? It wasn't you who suspended several of my club membership cards? And now, let those snobs isolate and exclude me Yes, how dare you say it's not you?!"

The biggest function of parallel sentences is to gradually increase the momentum, so Wu Fei, who is fully fired, now looks like an arrogant rooster.

He threw out all the grievances and resentments from these days, but in fact, he has always had a secret expectation in his heart.

He expected that the embarrassment that Gu Ran made to him was all because he was angry that he got too close to Gu Yan, because he was angry that he had sex with Gu Yan when he was drunk.

They were all punishments that were enacted out of jealousy because of loving him.

The purpose is to force myself to return to his side.

Looking forward to it so much, his eye sockets gradually turned red, and his hands clenched his cuffs tightly.

But Gu Ran's reaction was chillingly calm.

"If you insist on saying that, I can't deny it."

He thought about it for a while, then nodded slightly, "But since you returned all the things I sent, I won't sell them, should I just throw them in the trash can? There's also the matter of the club, I'll stop." Those membership cards are all in my name and my personal property. Those belong to my boyfriend’s benefits. What’s wrong with taking them back now? As for people to isolate you, Qian Liang—”

He tilted his head and asked, "Have I ever sent something like this?"

Qian Liang gloated and denied, "Of course not, Brother Ran just announced to the public that the relationship between you and Wu Fei is over, and he will not enjoy any privileges with you in the future except family friends. Fei didn't even say a single word!"

"Did you hear clearly?" Gu Ran put his hands in his pockets, "In the future, if someone tells you that I asked him to isolate you, you can directly bring them here and confront me."