[ ARC 7 ] 83 Heaven pays off

【What the writer wants to say:】

Copywriting:

The heroine is reborn: a heartless scumbag! Ruined my youth! Kill my family! In the past life, you loved and ignored me, but today, I will make you unable to climb high!

Male lead: Thank you, I have taken a fancy to your brother, you can play by yourself.

Yu Huan: You two revenge fighters, please stay away from me! ! ! Please don't give me the wrong look!

Demining:

The weak and beautiful brother-in-law is attacked by VS the beastly brother-in-law in clothes.

Huanhuan is an illegitimate child this time, but his mother became his father's lover only after the death of his original partner. It's a lover, not a mistress.

Lao Gu is not a good person this time, not a kind person at all.

I hope the little angels like it~~(づ ̄3 ̄)づ♥♥♥♥

-----text-----

In early autumn, the sun sets at dusk.

The old house of the Yu family was brightly lit, and the clothes were fragrant and the temples were shadowed, and the cups and cups were intertwined.

This day was the 55th birthday of the Patriarch of the Yu family, there was no big event, only relatives from the side branches, and some close family friends were invited.

In the banquet hall, everyone raised their glasses of wine and chatted happily.

It's just that the more harmonious the atmosphere, the more abrupt the group of young people huddled in the corner.

This group of young people originally thought that their father wanted them to attend his birthday party because he wanted to publicly recognize their identities and let them step into the circle of aristocratic families justifiably.

But it turns out they were naive.

Even members of the Yu clan from the side branch looked at them as if they were looking at a stinky mouse that broke into the palace, wishing they could just blast them out, or even stomp them to death.

They surrounded Yu's real and only little princess, comforting her distressedly:

"I don't know what Uncle Yu thinks, but let these people come..."

"Uncle Yu certainly has his considerations in doing things. If you ask me, these people are really thick-skinned. Don't you know what your background is, so you're ashamed to come."

"What are you afraid of? It's useless to come here. Uncle Yu has already said that all the shares in the Yu family are reserved for our Zhen'er!"

"Hey, don't you think it's a good fit? Hee hee, look, those people are dressed so grandly, don't they wear all their best clothes? They don't seem to fit very well."

"Shut up, everyone has heard it, well-educated girls don't laugh at others, you see, it makes them tidy up their clothes on the spot, how embarrassing, hahahaha——"

Seeing the embarrassment of the illegitimate children, everyone said they were embarrassed, but their laughter grew louder.

After everyone had finished laughing, Yu Zhen'er casually stopped him: "Okay, they are my father's children after all, so let's come when they come."

"It's still Zhen'er, you are kind. Let me tell you, you are just too kind. You are kind and you are bullied. Those white-eyed wolves, you have to be careful." Someone complimented graciously.