64 Wordless ambiguity, secret desire.

【What the writer wants to say:】

Gu Lin: Don't ask, you will regret it if you ask! I can't wait to kill one now and become an only child!

-----text-----

——He is hard~~~

Yu Huan uttered a sentence in a melodious and melodious manner, but to Lin Ruofu's ears, it was like sparks that detonated an explosive barrel!

"you are lying!"

She was furious, screamed and stretched out her hand to push Yu Huan hard.

Yu Huan followed her strength without any resistance, staggering and about to fall to the ground.

Seeing the slight smile on his face, Lin Ruofu subconsciously felt that something was wrong.

But it was too late.

The second Yu Huan landed, the man who was more than ten meters away from them rushed to his side with one stride.

"Huanhuan! How are you? Are you injured?!"

Gu Lin picked him up distressedly, and seeing the boy's body covered in red rashes and scratches, his heart ached.

Yu Huan leaned weakly in his arms, cast a provocative look at Lin Ruofu, who was unresponsive, and said softly, "I'm fine, Zhiqing Lin didn't use a lot of force, probably not on purpose."

"Are you still giving her an excuse? I've seen it all. She clearly pushed you on purpose!"

Gu Lin's furious gaze, like a sharp knife, shot straight at Lin Ruofu.

Lin Ruofu flinched, how could she not understand at this moment that she was tricked by this bitch!

She waved her hands again and again, and explained in a panic: "I didn't push him, no, I pushed him, but...he deliberately provoked me. He saw you coming, so he deliberately plotted against me! Brother Gu, do you believe it? I!"

"Oh? Then tell me, why did he provoke you?"

"I……"

Lin Ruofu couldn't argue with her words, but Yu Huan's eyes dimmed, and his eyes suddenly turned red, begging:

"Miss Lin, you don't need to say anything. I will listen to you and move away from Big Brother Gu's house. You don't have to hold on to my sexuality. I can forget about it myself, but I don't want to hurt Big Brother Gu, and I was accused by the villagers Give pointers."

Lin Ruofu's pretty face turned pale, and she wished she could pounce on Yu Huan and cover Yu Huan's mouth, so as to prevent him from destroying her image!

Gu Lin instantly understood the reason for the conflict between the two just now.

With sharp eyes, he put down the person in his arms, and approached Lin Ruofu step by step, until only two people could hear his voice, he said expressionlessly:

"Miss Lin, you are a scholar, so you must know the truth that misfortune comes from your mouth. If I hear any, remember, any 'rumors' that are not good for Yu Huan, I will blame it on you."

"In this barren village, a lot of people have disappeared. Guess how long it will take to find them?"

——In the barren village and wild mountains, a lot of people disappeared...

——The deserted village...disappeared...

The man's soft words, like the whisper of a devil, echoed in his mind layer by layer.

It was a sunny day, but once the evening wind passed, Lin Ruofu felt her hands and feet were cold, her scalp was numb, and her throat seemed to be stuffed with a big ball of newspaper.