86 Deliver it to your door, baby know what that means?

【What the writer wants to say:】

I thought I could write the main story today, but I made a mistake...

-----text-----

Yu An was sitting in the car, in the dull and low underground garage, which made her almost out of breath.

For twenty years, she has suffered in that bone-chilling hatred for a full twenty years. As long as she thinks about it, she can't sleep all night.

A bathtub full of blood soaked her biological mother, almost drowning her mouth and nose, flowing all over the cold floor.

The five-year-old child, kneeling in a pool of blood, tears streaming down his face, begged his mother not to abandon her.

But the dying woman just pointed to the mobile phone beside her, and said repeatedly angrily: "Call your father... call your father... I want to see him... let him come..."

"Okay! I'll call Dad! I'll tell him to come, mom, don't die...don't leave me, woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.com will be left behind..."

The little girl cried and dialed the phone. As soon as she connected, she yelled: "Dad! Mom is dying, come quickly! Come quickly..."

"If she wants to die, let her die." The man interrupted the crying on the other side irritably, "I keep making trouble all day long, does she think she is an actor on stage?"

"Dad, come quickly. I'm going to cut the cake. You always answer the phone on people's birthdays. Is there anything more important than me?"

"Hahaha, of course Zhen'er is Dad's most important baby, Dad is here right now."

On the other end of the phone, the gentle voice of the father and the birthday song sung by everyone were heard clearly. The little girl was in a daze, and hurriedly cried and begged: "No, no, no! Dad! Please, just this time! Come and see it first. Look at mommy, she's bleeding so much! Please... woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...Dad..."

"He...has he come..." The woman looked at her daughter expectantly with the last light in her eyes.

The little girl held the phone that was hung up in her hand, tears ran across her immature face, and big drops were splashed in the blood, "It will come, Dad will come soon, Mom, wait, wait, okay?" ……good……"

The hoarse begging slowly disappeared in the woman's hand that slipped suddenly.

She heard the siren of the ambulance, and the screams of the neighbor's aunt. She was blindfolded and hugged into a warm embrace, but the song was always echoing in her mind——

"Happy birthday to you……"

They are so happy.

"Mom, just wait a little longer."

In front of the tombstone, a small figure opened its empty eyes and murmured the unfinished sentence.

The breeze blows.

In the garage, while silently chanting the same sentence, the woman picked up her phone and sent a message——

[Xiao Jiu, my sister's house has been taken away and she is homeless, can you take my sister in for a while? 】

[Okay, when I leave school in the afternoon, I will buy you a toothbrush and slippers by the way. What color slippers does my sister like? 】

Looking at the reply letter that popped up on the screen, Yu An could almost imagine the expression of that little fool.