39 Three days passed by in flash

【What the writer wants to say:】

Little Flower Demon: This pervert is definitely made of 24K pure gold, please take it away! ! ! (ಥ_ಥ)

-----text-----

Yu Huan was puzzled, but he didn't have much room to think, because all his strength was used to hug the man tightly to ensure that he would not fall to the ground.

Gu Qing supported the round buttocks of his newlywed wife with both hands, and then used his thick, long and hard penis as a fulcrum to fix her on his body. While walking around the room with long legs, he shrugged his healthy buttocks and stood upright. The hot and huge glans gouges upwards quickly and intensively in the uterus.

This feeling of fear that he would not fall forced Yu Huan to concentrate all his attention on the vagina on his lower body that supported his entire weight.

"Brother... ah... it's going to fall... uh... don't... don't play Huan'er like this... Woo... Huan'er can't hold her anymore..."

The exquisitely beautiful little prince stretched out his soft arms, and clung to the man's shoulders like vines. The two attractive milk balls on his chest followed the man's violent shaking, rubbing and teasing on the other's hard chest. Her black hair was scattered across her chest, and her shiny skin was so white that it was almost transparent.

Seeing this lively and fragrant picture, the man's eyes gradually became scarlet, his breathing became more and more rapid, feeling the tight and tender pussy under his body tightly biting his big cock, he couldn't help speeding up his walking.

This has hurt our little prince.

Originally, if he used all his strength, he could have clung to it, but the man was fast and slow, and the speed would always change according to his reaction, so that he couldn't react in time, and he would fall down when he was caught off guard.

And whenever he was about to fall, the man would hold his sweet buttocks and throw them up vigorously. When the meat hole was about to fall off the cock, he would push up hard again. With the speed of the boy's fall, he would Cock Penetrated All The Way!

After a few rounds of this kind of wanton fucking, the cold and noble little prince was so fucked that he cried and vented his body, and at the same time exhausted his strength, he could no longer stabilize his body.

The trembling little prince lay dizzily on the man's shoulders, his body was shrugged, and he was about to ask for mercy, when he heard a "creak", and then, a gust of cold wind blew over his skin , which made him shudder.

"Huan'er can't hold brother anymore, so how about brother sitting and fucking you?" Gu Qing asked softly, and walked into the yard stepping up.

"Don't! Ah...don't go outside...brother...Huan'er please...it's so embarrassing..."

"Everyone is outside the yard. As long as Huan'er doesn't scream too loudly, she won't be heard. Be darling, look at the big swing that brother prepared for you, um... the little tender pussy is so coquettish... the water is flowing All the way... will people smell Huan'er's hot water tomorrow?"

"No... oh... can't be smelled... um..."

Yu Huan shook his head frantically, crying and begging, but he couldn't stop the man's firm footsteps at all.

"My dear, do you still remember the swing that my brother used to set up for you in the palace? This one is exactly the same as that one. Huan'er used to like to let my brother swing on the swing. We are newly married tonight. Of course, my brother wants to make Huaner happy." .”

Yu Huan refused again and again, but the continuous pleasure made him gradually lose his language ability, and he couldn't utter other powerful words except for the pale "no".