[ ARC 9 ] 110 The sleeping son of God

【What the writer wants to say:】

Copywriting:

A beautiful elf girl, huddled in a cage, covered with scars, waiting for her true son to come and rescue her.

At the auction—

Hostess: Look at me, look at me, take me home! I will dedicate myself wholeheartedly, heal your childhood wounds, and spread love and peace on the queen's throne!

Orvis Gu: Sorry, you have the wrong person.

Osborn Gu: Hahaha, you stupid human being is only worthy of this kind of stupid woman. Go, Huanhuan is mine!

Lyle Yu: Wild elf, let it go.

Demining:

The attack in this world is one body with two souls, which is equivalent to 3P.

Both of them are not good people.

Although Gong is a human race, he has two JJs~~ε=ε=ε=(~ ̄▽ ̄)~

PS:

I never expected that on the first day I ventured into the Western Fantasy world, I was stumped by the name...

Sigh ╮(╯-╰)╭

-----text-----

"Tick-tick--"

Regular sound of water, moist air, dim oil lamps, along with green moss, climbing, bedding, and extending in the narrow tunnel.

Dull footsteps, stepping on the echo, stepping on the stone steps, came step by step.

The stone gates rumbled open and closed again, one after another, each with a different key, and even the same door had different opening methods at different times.

The visitors took the trouble, being cautious and cautious, as if there was some peerless treasure hidden at the end of the secret path.

When the last stone door was slowly opened, the dark wind rolled up the corner of the red embroidered gold cloak, and an empty and bright sacrificial field suddenly appeared in front of Orvis Gu.

"I'm back."

With a whisper, the dense runes on the sacrificial field instantly lit up, and several light dragons quickly gathered from the edge of the sacrificial field, illuminating the crystal clear ice coffin in the center and the "sleeping" boy in the ice coffin. Bi Xian, too beautiful to behold.

"Did you sleep well during the few days I was away? Lord Shenzi."

Orvis did not know when he appeared beside the ice coffin.

He stretched out his hand and was about to touch the person inside, but just a second before his fingertips were about to touch, his hand froze suddenly, and immediately, Jun's face twisted suddenly, and he coldly reprimanded——

"Who allowed you to touch him with dirty hands!"

It is clearly the same face and the same voice, but its expression and tone are completely different from each other.

Coupled with the fact that the ice coffin is obviously not breathing, but has snowy skin and red lips, flesh and bones, and even every strand of hair is alive as if he is just a sleeping boy, the scene in the secret room is creepy.

The man lowered his head and saw that there were traces of blood between his fingers and on the armor, so he resolutely withdrew his hand, even reluctant to stain the boy's robe.

"I was too anxious. I didn't expect that it would take so many days to hunt a dragon. I haven't had time to take care of myself. I'm sorry for showing you such a sloppy appearance, Lord Shenzi."