111 That stone door, maybe in this life, there is no need to open it.

【What the writer wants to say:】

Good night little angels~

-----text-----

The scarlet cloak, heavy, has absorbed the blood from the enemy.

The blood was dripping, dripping along the corner of the robe, splashing on the red footprints, moving forward meanderingly.

A tall man in black armor, holding a jewel-encrusted crown, wrapped in gunpowder smoke, walked through the narrow tunnel, opened the stone door, and walked to the ice coffin.

He stood silently, the crown in his hand was buzzing, as if attracted by a black hole, eager to escape from his control, and flew towards the only vacant stone pillar engraved with runes on the sacrificial field.

But he was still reluctant to let go, even though his ten fingers had turned white and trembled.

"Are you sure there is no problem?" Orvis asked, staring at Shenzi's familiar sleeping face.

"Not sure, but there's no surer way."

For today's resurrection, Osdu has been preparing for decades, so he is far more decisive than Orvis.

As soon as he appeared, he let go of his ten fingers, and let the crown fly into the slot above the stone pillar with a "bang".

This voice, like a switch, lit up the entire sacrificial field in an instant.

Dragon blood flowed between the runes, and the vast dragon chant came from the void, bringing countless fragments of light, flying towards the ice coffin bit by bit.

The dazzling starlight fell on the young man's almost transparent white skin, brushing his golden hair that was as dazzling as the sun, and his white robe that was as thin as a feather.

Two souls from the same source, through the same pair of eyes, see with ecstasy.

At some point, Orvis washed away the blood stains with magic tricks. Immediately afterwards, the sound of his robe falling to the ground and the clang of his saber sounded one after another.

Perhaps it is no longer clear who is manipulating the body at this time.

The shirtless man stepped into the ice coffin, stretched out his big hand, and slowly pressed it against the boy's cold face, rubbed it for a moment, then moved down, stroking the full tasseled lips, the slender neck, the small Adam's apple, and the deep clavicle.

Then, the boy's skirt was pushed aside by the long fingers with well-defined bones, revealing the deep groove on his chest and the faint white breasts.

The rough fingertips sneaked in from the side of the skirt. At first, they just rubbed and moved the delicate skin along the texture of the skin, without daring to use any strength.

It was as if the person in front of him was so fragile that it would break if touched.

When passing by the protruding nipples, he didn't even dare to offend the slightest bit, and unconsciously slid past, and then slid back unwillingly, repeatedly probing and hesitating in this way.

Feeling the cold, but smooth and soft touch, the man's breathing became more and more difficult, his throat became more and more dry, and his body temperature became higher and higher.

The most conspicuous ones are the two giant dragons that are raised high under his crotch, and the silk cloth is dazed.

Driven by desire, the man's actions are sometimes gentle, sometimes impatient, sometimes compassionate, and sometimes rude.