122 There was a pair of eyes,looking at his back, just looking at him all night

【What the writer wants to say:】

Huanhuan: There is a husband in the family who is seriously injured and disfigured, and urgently needs medical treatment. However, the family is poor and can only crowdfund.

Music starts——(As long as everyone contributes a ticket ♥♥♥♥♥~the world will become~beautiful world~~~)

-----text-----

Yu Huan slept for a long time, and when he woke up, it was already the end of evening self-study.

Facing the darkness of the room, he nestled in the thin blanket with dazed eyes, not daring to move, for fear that the person hadn't left yet.

It wasn't until the bedroom door was opened and the lights came on that he slowly got up from the bed, and then he was dumbfounded.

"Gu Xiu?"

Gu Xiu nodded at him, went straight to the table on the opposite bed, put down his backpack, then turned around, and lit the insulated box and hot water bottle in his hand.

"Are you feeling better? I brought you porridge and hot water."

Looking at the two empty beds in the dormitory, and then at Gu Xiu, Yu Huan was dumbfounded.

With the natural appearance of the other party, those who didn't know it thought they were roommates with deep feelings.

But in fact, apart from knowing Gu Xiu's name, he didn't even see the other person's appearance clearly.

"How could you... Tian Qi and the others?"

"They asked me to change the dormitory. I was in the third year of high school. Only I lived in a single dormitory."

Yu Huan: "...Did they force you to change it?"

Gu Xiu shook his head, "It doesn't matter where you live."

How could it be the same?

Yu Huan sighed, feeling a little guilty.

It's a good single dormitory, if it's not for being unable to resist, how could it be willing to change to this haunted multi-person dormitory? It's not stupid...

"Don't worry, I'll apply to the teacher tomorrow to see if I'm allowed to live out. This dormitory is still..."

"You can't sleep out." Gu Xiu interrupted Yu Huan, and said calmly, "If it was possible, there would be no one in the school dormitory."

Yu Huan: "..."

makes sense.

He tentatively asked again: "Then ask for leave to go home, or transfer to another school?"

Gu Xiu suddenly raised his head, his dark eyes stared straight into the clear eyes of the young man, "You want to transfer? You don't like this school? Or, don't you like the... people here?"

When he said the word "person", his tone was very strange, but Yu Huan didn't notice it.

"It's not a question of whether you like it or not, but...don't everyone say that there are supernatural events happening in the school? Everyone is so scared, why don't you transfer?"

Not only did no one transfer to another school, but when he applied for admission, the school actually agreed, which also puzzled him.

This is a key high school in the city. Could it be that he still lacks such a high enrollment rate?

"Probably because the fate of leaving school is better than staying in school." Gu Xiu lowered his head again, and took out a small table from the closet, "Do you want to eat on the bed, or come down?"