128 Let me tell you a secret, this is already the tenth world we have met.

【What the writer wants to say:】

The next world is ancient times, childhood sweetheart master and servant~

-----text-----

Hundreds of students were trapped, but no one forced their way in. The day after Han Qing lost contact, people outside couldn't sit still. Her importance was a bit unexpected.

I thought the first one sent in was just cannon fodder.

Isn't this something to talk about?

Gu Xiu stood on the roof, waved his hand, and the school gate slid open, opening to everyone.

Looking at the undefended school, the masters gathered by the special security department looked at each other in blank dismay.

Before, they tried every means to break through the ghost king's restriction, but now that the door has been opened by itself, they are a little frightened.

"This ghost king, wouldn't he want to put us in, come to catch turtles in a urn, close the door and beat dogs, and catch them all?"

"Go, go, do you describe yourself like this? Who do you say is a turtle and who is a dog? If you don't know how to use idioms, don't fucking use them! Pretend to be a cultural person, and use three..."

"Oh, that's what it means anyway. I said Lao Zhao, didn't I agree to ask you to make an appointment outside the school?"

Facing the questions from everyone, the leader Zhao, who is also Han Qing's master, rolled his eyes, "Of course my appointment is outside the school, but the ghost king is not my son. Isn't it obvious that he doesn't want to go as we agreed?"

"Then... shall we go in?"

They have already set up a formation at the school gate, and as soon as the ghost king comes out, they will immediately amplify their moves. If it comes to other people's territory...

"Do we have any other options?" Master Zhao calmed down, and said angrily, "If we don't dare to enter the door if they open it, what face will we have to gain a foothold in Xuanmen?"

After finishing speaking, he turned his compass, flicked his sleeves, and walked into the school gate with his disciples in a dignified manner.

Everyone behind them looked at each other, although they knew that the old guy was using aggressive tactics, but what he said was indeed the truth, they had no choice but to keep up.

Moreover, they are all the top old guys in Taoism, and the juniors who follow are also their most proud disciples.

If they are not good enough, then everyone will lie down and die together, and strive to be a happy ghost under the hands of the ghost king.

Nearly twenty people, holding the optimistic idea that they won't lose too badly if they can't beat them, surrounded each other, followed the Yin Qi, and rushed towards the ruins in a mighty way.

When the huge old locust tree came into sight, they felt a sudden shock in their hearts.

When they climbed up the stairs and saw the blood-red formation on the ground, the vines in the center of the formation, and the pure yin body trapped by the vines into a pig, everyone immediately wanted to run wildly.

For those who cannot be saved, let them rest in peace, there is no need to catch up with old guys like them.

Perhaps it would be more realistic to gather the power of the entire Xuanmen and seal this place directly?

"Master! Brother! Save me!"

Seeing the person coming, Han Qing immediately moved his body frantically like a corpse, trying to escape to his master in a wriggling posture like an earthworm.