59 It's two chiefs, not the chief and his wife.

【What the writer wants to say:】

If the little angels like it, please generously vote for the stupid author! ! !

(づ ̄3 ̄)づ♥♥♥

-----text-----

The huge steel monster flew through countless obstacles. In the narrow compartment, the spring tide was flooding and the dark fragrance was lingering.

The man recovered from the ecstasy of pleasure, then panted like a cow, pulled out his big wet cock and inserted it into the small tender hole in front of him.

Sure enough, the pussy also seemed to have been upgraded, becoming extremely tender and firm!

He was so excited that he breathed a sigh of relief, stretched out his hand to press the steering wheel, and the roof of the car opened with a "bang". At the same time, the seats under them were also moved back and flattened, turning into a moving couch.

Sunshine, breeze, unscrupulously kissing the fragile skin of the beautiful young man.

The roar of the zombies and the stench of the virus also poured into the eardrums and nasal cavities of humans at the same time.

Suddenly, Yu Huan was put into a kneeling position, lying on the steering wheel, being rubbed by a man, holding his plump little buttocks, and "slapping" his pussy vigorously.

Smelling the smell of human beings, the zombies became frenzied and rushed up regardless.

But often just touching the car body, it will be knocked out by ruthless steel, and it can't even touch the human side.

Even so, Yu Huan was still terrified, but he didn't beg for mercy. On the contrary, under the infection of the man, the madness factor in his body was also activated.

His body trembled, and he shouted excitedly: "My husband... so... so cool, so fast... ah... I'm going to die, my stomach... my stomach is going to be fucked by the zombie husband, woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ..."

The man was so excited when he heard it, just imagining the young man with a big belly, pregnant with his child being fucked to death by him, he wanted to cum hard!

He stared at the young man's naked body, raised his palm, and slapped hard on his round buttocks, making the pink and tender buttocks tremble, like jelly.

"Fuck you slut! Baby wife, oh...I'm going to fuck you to death! Fuck your pussy and asshole, you can't close it, you can only drool, beg your husband to block you with a big cock live!"

"Okay... ah... fuck me to death, the pussy and ass of the little slut belong to my husband... uh... I can't stand it... my husband..."

The movement of the man's acupoints is getting faster and faster, and the slap on the young man's buttocks is getting heavier and heavier!

Cooperating with the high-speed car being driven by him with mental power, the young man seemed to be a little mare under his crotch, being galloped by the mighty general to the point of breaking down and crying, trembling all over!

After a long time, the young man wailed and raised his neck unexpectedly, shooting out a stream of transparent urine from the small jade pillar below.

Seeing the lascivious gesture of the young man being made incontinent by him, Gu Fu's heart almost burst. He leaned over suddenly, took a hard bite on the young man's back, and then rushed in and out, crazily driving at the little pussy.

"My sweetheart was pissed dry by my husband, be good, stick out your little tongue and give it to my husband!" the man ordered domineeringly.

The young man's small pussy is still in the process of orgasm, and his consciousness is not very clear, but he obediently turned his head when he heard the man's order, sticking out his pink and tender tongue, and entangled with the man's thick tongue in the air kiss.