158 Extras in entertainment circle: First encounter

【What the writer wants to say:】

Huanhuan: Touch porcelain! This is definitely Porcelain! He wants to prostitute me with a suit of clothes for nothing! ! !

When I started the article, in order to stew the meat in the first chapter, I intuitively skipped the process of their encounter, and now I will add it~(●ˇ∀ˇ●)~

-----text-----

"Huanhuan, you may not be able to go to the show of Happy Hometown."

As soon as he entered the door, Zhou Qi sat down on the sofa, drank a large glass of water, then threw off his coat, and said bluntly to Yu Huan with an angry face.

This is already the third resource that Yu Huan has lost recently.

When he lost the first item, he was not in a hurry. After all, Yu Huan's qualifications were there. As soon as he joined the company, he was regarded as a treasure, and all the contracts he signed were A-level.

And he himself is also up to the mark, the company just gave him a fourth-line male supporting role in a costume drama to test the waters, he can also jump out of the vast crowd, like a powder suction machine, quickly gather his own light, even the two protagonists Nothing can hide him.

Originally, Zhou Qi wanted to take advantage of the popularity of the show to pick out a few good scripts for Yu Huan, and then show his face in variety shows to gain popularity, but it didn't work out, and the resources he had negotiated changed his mind one after another.

There is a magazine, Yu Huan has already taken two sets of photos, but there is no need to withdraw it.

Thinking of the blatant hints he received one after another, what else did Zhou Qi not understand?

Isn't it just that if the lure is not good enough, you will use threats?

The entertainment industry comes and goes with those few sets, and if you refuse it, you usually refuse it. There are a lot of people who are willing to send it to your door, and they will not force it. Even if the company came forward, they would not buy it.

This is only the second stage. If coercion is not enough, it is conceivable that there will be more disgusting methods waiting for them.

Hearing that the show could not be on, Yu Huan was stunned for two seconds, then quickly put down the watermelon in his hand, patted Zhou Qi on the shoulder, and comforted him: "It's okay, Brother Qi, maybe they have someone more suitable, we can focus on filming It's good, and you don't have to be so tired."

There may be no filming in the future...

Zhou Qi sighed deeply, forced a smile on his face, but felt distressed in his heart.

Forget about other resources, Huanhuan was overjoyed when he received the invitation for the show Happy Home.

This was a big show he had seen since he was a child, and the host in it was also his favorite, but suddenly disappeared, how could it be so calm, but it was just to comfort himself.

And what Zhou Qi is most worried about is how to go in the future.

Judging by those people's unyielding attitude, it is obvious that they will not let them go until the end of the contract. What's more, with Huanhuan's appearance, without the support of family background and ability, can she live in peace as an amateur?

But for those guys with fat brains and lust, no matter how insane he is, no matter how proficient in the rules and games of adults, it is impossible for him to hand over his children.