63

【What the writer wants to say:】

I forgot to tell everyone that in order to make Huanhuan's experience more or less difficult, this space cannot be entered. It can only be used as a storage space for the time being, unless it is later in a high-level or high-risk world.

-----text-----

The three of them carried the dead fat snake and returned home in silence.

Before returning to the room, Yu Huan, who hadn't waited for a long time to ask, gritted his teeth and simply took the initiative to clarify.

"You all saw it just now... My body is a bit strange. If you mind, I can move it out, but... can I beg you, don't tell me about it?"

Gu Lin exploded when he heard it, he grabbed Yu Huan's hand, "I can't move it away!"

"We don't think there is anything wrong with your health, let alone tell such an important secret! Don't talk about moving away in the future, you don't live here, go to someone else's house, in case you are discovered again, but what to do?"

Gu Qi frowned so much that he could kill a fly. Based on what happened just now, he felt that the probability of this happening was very high.

Yu Huan opened his mouth, but before he could speak, Gu Lin pushed him into the room, "You've been tired all day, take a rest, we'll talk tomorrow if you have anything to say!"

He finished talking like a cannonball, and then with a "bang", he closed the door for Yu Huan from the outside.

Seeing his younger brother scurrying about in the yard like a headless fly after closing the door, Gu Qi asked, "What are you looking for?"

Gu Lin ran over and whispered in his ear, "Brother, I need to find something to block the door, otherwise what if Huanhuan runs away in the middle of the night?"

Gu Qi: "..."

Things like younger brothers are not used to support each other, they are clearly here to make things difficult for me and make me worry about it!

The worst thing is that he actually seriously considered the feasibility of blocking the door...

Wan Duzi, I never thought that mental retardation could be transmitted from person to person.

It was night, and when it was confirmed that there was no movement next door, Yu Huan curled up in the thin blanket, biting his nails, carefully recalling the ups and downs of tonight.

He's pretty sure that the twins are reacting to him, so they shouldn't...don't hate him, don't reject him, right?

And they all reacted, and they can still sit still, which means that the male protagonist is really an upright, upright and stable person as described in the plot.

So should his brother.

That being the case, continuing to live here is indeed his best choice at the moment.

Alas, it turns out that the protagonists are all accident-prone, and accidents are easy to happen when they come into contact with them.

Just in case, do I have to give them some gifts, so they will be more careful and help him keep the secret?

While pondering, Yu Huan used his mind to rummage among the huge piles of materials that were neatly sorted and stacked in the space.

Every time he uses this space, he is very curious about the memory of his previous life.

This kind of mustard space that can bind souls and travel through time and space, even in the source world, is a very precious treasure. In his previous life, he didn't know what kind of shit luck he had to be lucky enough to get it.