146 It's so sad that my heart still falls for this damned man.

【What the writer wants to say:】

Good night from the early morning ~ Memoda (づ ̄3 ̄)づ♥♥♥

-----text-----

In the dark dungeon, red candles surround the golden cage, and there is silence flickering in the sultry fragrance.

Being provoked intentionally or unintentionally by the man, Yu Huan's heart suddenly turned upside down, and he suddenly withdrew his hand that was about to be untied by the man on the chain, and then caressed the man's face, gently parting his red lips, "You said before Make a bond, people from Hehuan Valley, can't you?"

The young man's pretty face, under the uncertain light and shadow, and against the backdrop of a red dress, looks even more beautiful, charming and mysterious.

His tone was not lacking in sadness, he was talking about Hehuan Valley, but what was actually sad was his status as an NPC, and the gap between him and the players.

Gu Chong knew it well and was very distressed, but this might not be an opportunity to break the shackles and let the two face each other frankly.

So he looked embarrassed, "Huanhuan, I don't care about your identity in Hehuan Valley, but..."

"No but!" the boy interrupted angrily.

He knew that after a player formed a contract, it would take at least three months before it could be released. During the duration of the marriage contract, the two parties shared positions, shared benefits, and shared damage. They also had the ability to teleport to the other party's side at any time.

He is the majestic owner of Hehuan Valley, and he is well versed in Hehuan. If you give him three months, he will definitely be able to seduce this man to the point where he is his only choice. Even if he knows that he is an NPC, he will definitely cry and want to marry him as the owner's wife!

Gu Chong wanted to say something more, but he saw the young man turn around and take a whip from the railing, then walked towards him with his head held high and his face full of contempt.

That haughty little appearance made Gu Chong's eyes go crazy.

The long whip pierced through the air and swam towards him like a snake. In an instant, the tail of the whip bit his chest with a "snap", tearing his clothes and leaving traces of "blood stains".

The sound of the whipping was clear and sharp, and the "blood"-stained white jacket was shocking, but the tortured man's eyes were only on the young man in red, and he didn't care about the pain like a mosquito bite.

The executioner, on the other hand, trembled as soon as his voice sounded, and when he saw the blood again, he almost couldn't hide the distress in his eyes.

Although he knew that the whip was specially made by Hehuan Valley, the marks were obvious, but the pain was low, and the blood was just dye, but how could the effect be so realistic, how could he be able to whip it...

Yu Huan pursed his lips, and was about to find an excuse to change a prop, when he saw a big tent slowly erected on the man's crotch.

His heart froze, and he didn't know whether he should be happy that the man really couldn't resist his charm, or whether he should be angry that he was clearly carrying out the execution, but the other party dared to blaspheme and disrespect him, making him look so useless.

Fortunately, I was still feeling sorry for him just now!

The more he thought about it, the angrier he became, the young man turned his wrist, raised his hand and gave another whip.