15

【What the writer wants to say:】

This chapter...should...be considered fleshy, right? (It will be Monday soon, if you have a vote, please vote for me~~)

(✿◡‿◡)

-----text-----

Based on the friendship they grew up with, Gu Ran guaranteed Wu Fei's character in front of Yu Huan, but unexpectedly, only five days later, his face was swollen and slapped.

The cause of the incident was that Yu Huan received a text message from a classmate inviting him to a birthday party.

With Yu Huan's status as an invisible person in the class in the past, no one would think of him in activities like birthday parties.

But today is different from the past, he is now Gu Ran's boyfriend, his appearance is very different from the past, and his net worth can be said to have skyrocketed, so it is not surprising that he will be invited.

But the abnormality is the abnormality, when the other party faced Yu Huan's rejection, he was too persistent.

Thinking of the resentful eyes that day, Yu Huan held the phone and smiled playfully.

Let him think about it, in the plot, what happened to the female cannon fodder he replaced?

Um......

He remembered that the girl's parents lost their jobs for some reason, and then she herself was blocked in the toilet by the school bully, her clothes were stripped, and she was almost photographed naked.

Fortunately, Gu Ran arrived in time to avoid a tragedy.

Although Gu Ran helped the girl transfer schools afterwards, arranged a better job for her parents than before, and compensated them with a flat, but it was self-evident who was the instigator of this farce.

Gu Ran couldn't accept that the person he had protected for so long could do such a crazy thing!

Therefore, this girl is the critical turning point when the relationship between the two protagonists deteriorates completely and they begin to abuse their hearts.

That poor girl received such cruel revenge without doing anything, so what would happen to herself who repeatedly provoked Wu Fei?

With such curiosity, Yu Huan took a taxi and went to the appointment.

Before getting off the car, he sent a message to Gu Ran, informing him of his location, saying that he might need a drink when he arrived, and hoped that the other party would pick him up when he had time.

After receiving an affirmative answer, he stepped into the bar where he could vaguely hear the sound of drumming and disco dancing before he even entered the door.

Most of the people in his class came. After seeing him, everyone was silent first, and then enthusiastically pulled him into the crowd, encouraging him to drink one cup at a time.

Yu Huan refused again and again, but he was still poured two glasses. When the third cup was poured, he noticed something was wrong as soon as the wine entered his throat.

To give an aphrodisiac to an acacia flower demon who is proficient in double cultivation, I have to say that this idea is not bad.

He drank the glass of wine obediently, then pretended to be dizzy and about to vomit, covered his mouth, pushed away the crowd, stumbled into the toilet, and locked the door behind him.

In the chaos, someone reached out to pull him, but he deftly avoided them.

He took out his mobile phone, and the other side quickly answered the call--