89 Be good, brother-in-law loves you so much.

【What the writer wants to say:】

I’ve been using it for a long time today, but I haven’t opened Haitang, and it’s very unstable when I finally opened it. It’s disconnected after two minutes. I almost thought I couldn’t send it today...

If the little angels don't wait for the update in the future, it's probably because the stupid author can't enter Haitang City...

I love you too today~~~

(づ ̄3 ̄)づ♥♥♥

-----text-----

In a dimly lit room, the door opened and closed with a bang.

Before Yu Huan could react, he was pushed against the door panel and violently tore open the skirt of his clothes.

With the buttons scattered all over, the man pulled off his trousers while unceremoniously rubbing his big hands on the jade milk that glowed white even in the dark.

In just a blink of an eye, the sound of closing the door was still ringing in my ears, and the ignorant boy was completely stripped off, like a lamb waiting to be slaughtered.

The cold door panel was pressed against his back, which aroused his mind a little bit, but in the next second, his legs were forcefully pushed away, and two fingers were inserted into his back hole. At the same time, his small mouth It was also crowded with people.

Groping the delicate and charming body under his body, Gu Jian kissed deeply and urgently.

In Xinxiang's soft mouth, the long tongue teased the tender little tongue, dancing passionately in the resistance of the other party.

Whenever the little tongue pushes out hard, the long tongue will meet the difficulties, sucking and entwining the opponent, and even dragging out of the lips, rolling into his own mouth, containing wanton obscenity, and whenever the young boy is weak and timid, cunning The long tongue will take the opportunity to attack again, like a spirit snake, straight into the depths of the boy's throat, licking the soft flesh inside.

The boy was kissed so badly that he couldn't breathe evenly, and fluid overflowed from the corner of his mouth uncontrollably. During the fierce attack, he could only soften his body, raise his neck, and cling to the man's strong shoulders, allowing others to bully him.

In the darkness, the two fiery bodies were tightly pressed together, transmitting the temperature of each other's skin, breathing heavily and clearly audibly, as if rumbling in people's eardrums, with the sound of "thumping" heartbeat, getting more and more urgent.

At the moment when the Tiaodan was pulled out of his body, a flash of clarity flashed in the boy's mind.

He patted the man's shoulder, shook his head, and struggled to make a sound amidst the man's frenzied kiss, "Hand... um... your hand... um... you have to... use cold water..."

"Never mind it."

The man didn't care about his hand at all, on the contrary, he was very dissatisfied with the boy's struggle.

He bit the young man's red lips hard, then twitched his fingers, and quickly inserted them into the soft and slippery little asshole that had been opened up by the vibrator, making a sticky sound of water, and then he pulled out his fingers and rubbed vigorously. The tender buttocks, at the same time, stood up quickly, and stabbed the thick dick all the way in!

"Ahhh...too...too deep...brother-in-law...ahhh..."

The boy was already stuck at the critical point of orgasm by the man, but at this moment he was attacked suddenly, his body shook suddenly, screaming, and sprayed a large amount of chrysanthemum honey towards the deepest part of the big glans.