131 Whether it's a companion, a bodyguard, or a slave, I want to guard him.

【What the writer wants to say:】

Huanhuan: I am not punishing my relatives, I am specifically punishing villains!

Suddenly found that Huanhuan still has some natural black potential (✿◡‿◡)

-----text-----

Throughout noon, there was constant laughter in Changchun Palace.

After the lunch break was over and Yu Huan left, the queen picked up the memorial at the desk and read it carefully.

The emperor walked up behind her and gently rubbed her temples, but accidentally glanced at the contents of the memorial.

He snorted coldly, grabbed the memorial and threw it aside, "You don't need to read the words of ignorance."

Such things as impeaching the queen for interfering in government affairs will happen every time a newcomer enters the court.

Those old fritters seem to be honest, but they neither mentioned nor stopped the impeachment of the newcomers, which is enough to show that although they succumbed to the emperor's stubbornness, they could not agree with such a result.

The impeachment of newcomers is both a test and a statement.

The emperor was full of displeasure, but the queen herself was very open.

She pissed off her husband angrily, "As long as you work harder, paint less, write less poems, and appreciate less beauties, I wouldn't have to approve so many memorials and be targeted by those old guys."

The young couple, supporting them all the way, have already become each other's most important people.

The queen knew very well that her husband had a loose and fun-loving character. If his brothers hadn't lost all their fights, he would have died and would not have ascended to the throne of God.

Now asking him to get up early to go to court every day is like killing him, let alone handling government affairs.

The reason why the late emperor chose her to be the crown prince was because of her steady personality and skillful means. In addition, her mother was the eldest princess, so she was born as a half-royal, so it was very reassuring.

Compared with husband and wife, the identities of comrades-in-arms and relatives are more suitable for cousins ​​and brothers to achieve marriage.

The emperor flattered him with a playful smile: "Don't be angry, Yu Jun. Huanhuan is six years old this year. When he reaches the crown, I will immediately take the Zen seat, and then I will take you on a tour of the mountains and rivers to enjoy the beautiful scenery together. Wouldn't it be great?"

The queen sighed, "The sons are useless, they are not good at intrigue, so it's hard to be a big responsibility. Most of the grandchildren are still young, and you chose Huanhuan so quickly? Huanhuan is good, smart, flexible, transparent and open-minded, But his temperament is really not calm."

"A six-year-old child, what do you need to be calm." The emperor disagreed, "Teach him well in the future, don't you like him the most?"

As for the candidate for the crown prince, he would definitely choose among the descendants of the queen's knees.

It's a pity that the queen gave birth to two sons and a daughter.

One of the two sons was very much like him back then, he had no interest in the throne, and he only had two daughters-in-law, a concubine;

At the beginning, the queen loved Huanhuan, and when she offered a jade plate to her ancestors, she hugged Huanhuan and "casually" said something—"This child looked small when he was born, but he didn't expect to grow so fast. It looks like, It's more like a big brother."