134 Smelling the boy's scent, he endured until his bones ached.

【What the writer wants to say:】

Happy Friday little angels! ! ! Love Mud (´▽ʃ♡ƪ)

(I coded secretly at home, but it may not be so convenient to reply to comments~)

-----text-----

In late spring and early summer, the weather in Beijing is still a bit cold.

Hearing that the master of the Eastern Palace was ill, the old doctor with white beard and hair rushed over before dawn to ask for pulse.

But after the pulse diagnosis, he didn't say anything for a long time, he still frowned, and took the pulse several times.

"Your Highness, have you been tired and lack of sleep recently?"

Yu Huan nodded, "Yes, some of them slept well, but every time they wake up, they still feel tired."

"In terms of appetite, has there been any change recently? Can you vomit?"

"I didn't vomit, but my appetite increased a lot. I just often have a whim and always want to eat something I don't usually eat." Dong Jin replied on behalf of him.

The old doctor asked a few more questions, all in detail, and his face became more and more serious, which made Dong Jin feel terrified.

"Doctor Hu, what's wrong with Master's body?"

Imperial Physician Hu glanced at Dongjin, and then at Beifeng, "Your Highness, it's better to back away from the left and right, and the old minister will talk to you alone."

After half an hour.

Queen: "Huan'er, don't joke with grandma, you are the prince of a country, what do you mean you are pregnant?"

Yu Huan held the Queen's hand guiltily, "Grandmother, it's all Huan'er's fault..."

"How is this your fault?" The queen was shocked, "Who insulted you?"

I didn't expect my grandmother to be in this brain circuit, Yu Huan was speechless, and said dryly: "No one insults me, my grandson is voluntary."

Seeing him wholeheartedly protecting her, the queen thought, "It's Gu Han?! You..."

"Grandmother, it's the grandson who likes him, so before he leaves..."

Yu Huan hurriedly explained, but the queen didn't believe it at all. She knew better than anyone else what kind of children she saw when she was young.

She only hated herself for making a mistake, mistaking the jackal for a loyal dog, and causing such a disaster.

If Huan'er was cheated, let's cut that disciple into pieces, except for the root cause of the disaster, but now it's clear that even his heart has been coaxed away.

How can the future monarch be so constrained by others?

"Huan'er, you're so stupid..." The queen supported her sore forehead, "Grandmother had already arranged a marriage for you, the prime minister's granddaughter..."

"Grandmother, that lady already has someone she loves, and it's her cousin who just won the number one prize."

"How do you know that?"

"At the Luming Banquet, I talked to him once, and he said that he wanted to ask the emperor's grandfather to give him a marriage, and asked if I was suitable."

"The second daughter of the Minister of the Household Department..."

"That woman doesn't want to enter the palace, she is dedicated to studying. She is running around recently, intending to set up a women's school. Seeing that she has great ambitions, my grandson also donated some money."