4 Canary's bloody routine

【What the writer wants to say:】

Thank you little angels for your support!

By the way, I feel that the clicks on this article are not very good. Is it because I still have few chapters?

Or is it because my title and copywriting are not attractive enough?

-----text-----

When Yu Huan woke up, his head didn't feel the pain of a hangover, but his thinking was still unclear.

"woke up?"

A deep male voice sounded in the dim room.

"Husband... what time is it?" Yu Huan asked confusedly, wondering if he missed the filming time.

After he asked, the electric curtains opened under Gu Xiao's control.

Yu Huan turned his head to look, um...

Is this the morning sun, or the setting sun?

Gu Xiao came back with the smell of someone else's perfume...? ? ?

He suddenly turned his neck back to look at the person sitting by the bed, tears welled up quickly and fell silently.

This is even more worrying than yesterday's wailing.

The man who was planning to ask the teacher for the crime: "..."

He sighed, went to bed and wanted to hug the crying person, but before he touched anyone, the person bounced to the other side of the bed like a spring, refusing to let him hug him.

Gu Xiao: "???"

Who should be angry?

Who was the person who was cheated for two years? !

Yu Huan didn't expect that this son of luck turned out to be such a scumbag, he had other dogs outside, and he had a spring dinner with his official spouse, so he had the nerve to hug him with a doting face?

Having relationships with different people in a short period of time will make the breath become mixed and chaotic, okay?

Although they goblins have no sense of chastity, but the Hehuan clan is very taboo to double cultivation with people with too mixed yang energy.

Therefore, although he is very reluctant to part with the son of luck, it is impossible for him to absorb the yang essence that carries other people's breath.

That would be as disgusting as drinking a drink with someone else's saliva in it.

He sniffed, held back his tears firmly, and then lifted the quilt and was about to get out of bed to pack his baggage.

Originally, Gu Xiao had time to spare, wanting to see which play this little liar was singing, but in the end, he saw this man dragging out a suitcase.

Unbearable, he kicked the box open, grabbed him into his arms, and said in a deep voice, "Where do you want to go after packing up?"

Only then did he remember the reason why he hurried back yesterday.

Check in?

He shouldn't have bought so many properties for this little bastard!

Yu Huan struggled frantically, "You are already sleeping with someone else! You are not clean anymore! I don't want you anymore!"

Gu Xiao frowned and controlled him, "What a mess, since I raised you, since when did I touch someone else?"

"last night!"

"Last night?" Gu Xiao sneered, "If I slept with someone else last night, then whose traces on your body and the semen in your two pussies belong to?"