136

【What the writer wants to say:】

Thanks to the little angels for their votes and comments, as well as gifts, crazy kisses (づ ̄3 ̄)づ♥♥♥♥♥♥

-----text-----

The assassins sent wave after wave, but there was no news of each wave.

The first two times, Yu Zhang was able to comfort himself. Yu Huan was surrounded by a cloud of masters, and it was not surprising that the assassination failed.

After all, it hasn't been long since gun research was successful, and limited by the technology of this era, its performance is also extremely unstable.

But three or five times in a row, no one came back to report...

The more Yu Zhang thought about it, the more disturbed he became. At this moment, an edict came from the palace, and a group of heavily armed imperial guards came along with the edict.

With such a posture in front of the gate of the Wangfu, a circle of people watching the excitement surrounded the entrance, and it was hard not to think of His Royal Highness Taisun who was working at the border.

King Jing walked out of the palace anxiously, and when he heard the whispers of the people, he suddenly had an idea in his mind.

The future emperor must not have a father who is criticized by others. As long as he does not plead guilty, no one can send him off.

Yu Zhang came out and got into the same carriage with him.

The carriage slowly approached the palace, and when passing a corner, Yu Zhang suddenly raised the curtain of the carriage, glanced out, inadvertently, his hand brushed the jade pendant on his waist.

Someone in the crowd left quickly, and the leader of the Imperial Guard shouted vigilantly: "You are not allowed to look outside!"

Yu Zhang glanced at the leader, King Jing hurriedly pulled him back, and advised in a low voice: "Zhang'er, the leader is the eldest grandson of the Zhenguo family, and also the great-nephew of the mother's empress. Jing is not an ordinary person."

Yu Zhang took a deep breath, stared straight at the jade pendant, and remained silent.

But King Jing continued: "Zhang'er, my father has advised you a long time ago, don't let Xiao think about things you shouldn't think about. Huan'er is your real brother, and he is kind-hearted. How can you bear to attack him?"

Hearing his father's speech as if he had taken the wrong medicine, Yu Zhang suddenly raised his head and stared at him in disbelief.

King Jing smiled slightly, patted his hand, and said earnestly: "If both of us father and son are killed because of this incident, your mother and concubine will not know how sad it will be. Although before leaving, my father has ordered the housekeeper to let you He took good care of the princess, but she is weak..."

Yu Zhang stared at the man and sized him up and down again and again, as if he was getting to know his father for the first time.

After a long silence, he suddenly laughed, "Father, my son has been taught."

After finishing speaking, he closed his eyes, followed the sway of the carriage, and opened them slowly until he entered the palace gate.

Before getting out of the car, King Jing didn't give up because he didn't get a clear answer, "Zhang'er..."

"The killers are all sent by me, the muskets are supervised by me alone, and the army is also raised by me alone. I am the one who is jealous of Yu Huan and wants to replace him." Looking at the splendid palace, Yu Zhang said indifferently, "Father, So, are you satisfied?"