27 I don't mind keeping you locked forever

【What the writer wants to say:】

Babes, to be reasonable, the position I got stuck yesterday was after careful consideration. I was afraid that I would get stuck at Huanhuan's running road, and you would think that the separation would be cruel, so I deliberately cut it forward, but I didn't expect it...

And Wu Fei's reaction, I also prepared it in advance. I wrote before that in the original plot, Gu Ran was forced to leave the country by Wu Fei's crazy love style, and then there was a later reunion. That is to say, in the original plot, he made trouble like this, otherwise how could Gu Ran be afraid of him!

In addition, the relationship of more than ten years, seriously, is not so easy to be taken away, otherwise the two people in the original plot would not be able to get back together, that is, our little flower demon is so powerful that Gu Ran can be firmly trapped , crushing Wu Fei to death!

Love you guys (づ ̄3 ̄)づ

-----text-----

In the blink of an eye, Gu Ran was grabbed by the shoulders by several bodyguards from special forces. He was about to struggle subconsciously, but Gu's mother quickly took the mobile phone from his pocket.

"Mom?!" He looked at his biological mother in disbelief.

He knew that his mother had always favored Wu Fei, who was lively and would act like a baby, because when she was pregnant, it was Wu's mother who resolutely stood by her side to protect her when she faced the mistress who came to force her into the palace. When she was severely depressed after giving birth, It was Wu's mother who had been with her and enlightened her.

But he didn't expect that she would plot against her own son from behind for Wu Fei!

"You don't need to go to Europe, but you have to stay with Xiaofei in the hospital for three days to take care of his health. As long as you can do it, even if you want to find any cats or dogs in the future, Mom will never bother you again." Mother Gu said calmly.

The Wu family looked at this scene, although they felt that something was wrong, and although they were heartbroken that their child had made a big mistake, they still acquiesced in the end looking at Wu Fei who was crumbling and weak by the window.

In a head-on confrontation, Gu Ran may not be able to defeat these bodyguards, but he lost the opportunity at the beginning, and now both shoulders are numb.

So he pretended to compromise and said, "Yes, but you have to return my mobile phone to me."

Mother Gu couldn't understand her son, she stuffed the phone into her bag, "I'll return it to you in three days, your little lover, I'll take care of you, if you dare to run away, I'll kill you right away." Get them away, so you can never find them again!"

The hospital was in chaos, but Yu Huan, who was angry with himself, fell asleep in a daze.

The next day, what woke him up was the sunlight outside the window, not the kisses and intense love of his lover.

He groped beside him, but without touching anyone, he sat up in an instant, angrily wanting to use his mobile phone to make a phone call to lose his temper.

But the other person hung up the phone, and then sent a WeChat message.

[Xiao Fei fell asleep, so it’s inconvenient for me to answer the phone. In addition, his mental state is very bad, so I promised to accompany him to travel to Europe to relax and fulfill his wish. Our original summer travel plan cannot be carried out. I hope You can understand. 】

Yu Huan stared blankly at the phone, and dialed again.

This time the other party still hung up, and then sent a message reprimanding him for being ignorant.