10 The little heinous mentally retarded

【What the writer wants to say:】

Little angels who like this chapter, please step on your little footprints in the comment area! ! !

Trojan horse Trojan horse! (* ̄3) (ε ̄*)

-----text-----

Yu Huan was very embarrassed to make the request, "If it doesn't work, then forget it, I don't have to stay in the entertainment circle..."

He felt that his request was indeed a little too much. With such a big business as Gu's, the family relationship of the person in power is also part of the external image.

Marrying a starlet, no matter how you hear it, it sounds like you're going crazy...

Seeing the uneasy person, Gu Xiao dragged him into his arms and hugged him completely.

Smelling the reassuring aroma of his lover's hair, he couldn't help but sighed softly.

Before, he was worried that Yu Huan would see that he was going to plan, and no matter how bad it was, he would blame him for not taking action in time to help him calm the public opinion, but he didn't expect that this little fool is still thinking about him until now.

It seemed that he was too despicable and dark.

"Does baby like to sing?" he asked patiently.

In fact, the decision to let Yu Huan focus on music was originally his concession. If possible, he hoped that Yu Huan could completely withdraw from the circle and stay in his sight all the time.

"I like it very much."

"Then... what about acting?"

"I like it too."

Gu Xiao: "... Then if you leave the entertainment circle, will you feel regretful?"

he tentatively said.

Yu Huan pursed her lips and thought for a while, "It's not a question of regret, I don't really like the life of being secretly photographed every time I go to the toilet, but it comes from the positive emotions of others, such as love, blessing, gratitude Ah, beliefs and the like are very good for my practice."

He scratched his head, "I should be mainly reluctant to part with these benefits..."

The dull little flower demon touched her heart, not knowing where the inexplicable reluctance in her heart came from.

But at this moment, a scene in his mind suddenly appeared in the winter, when he just entered the industry not long ago, a group of small fans stood outside the TV station, holding up banners and holding gifts, cheering him on and confessing his love.

Gu Xiao pondered for a while, but finally compromised.

He stroked Yu Huan's hair and said softly: "Then let's concentrate on singing. If you miss your fans, I will hold a concert for you. As for filming... if the cycle is short and the place is close, go and have fun. OK?"

Yu Huan was happy for a second.

He hugged the man and nodded frantically with a wide smile, like a little mouse that fell into a rice bowl.

"Husband, you're so kind!" He hugged the man's neck stickily and rubbed like a little cookie, wishing to melt other people's hearts.

Gu Xiao has always been fond of him, but today, he looked at people dissatisfied, "Is your thanks only verbal? It's too insincere."

Yu Huan blinked, realized immediately, and then blushed shyly.

And then, the beauties with all kinds of charms slid off the man's body delicately and softly, and then knelt down slowly.