115 He is happy to give his lover the happiest feeling.

【What the writer wants to say:】

Little angels, if you like it, vote for the stupid author~~~

Love you guys (づ ̄3 ̄)づ♥♥♥♥♥

-----text-----

When the blessing ceremony ended, it was dusk.

This was only when Yu Huan promised that it would be held once a week in the future, so people reluctantly dispersed.

The setting sun was like fire in the sky, and the king and the Son of God walked side by side in the corridor. One was tall and straight, with a black armor and sword, and the other was slender and slender, wearing a white robe with gold trim.

Two shadows, one long and one short, dragged under their feet, and the breeze stirred up the boy's hair and robe, and brushed the man's arm and sword from time to time, making people's hearts soften.

When crossing the steps in front of the temple, Orvis stretched out his hand in a very gentlemanly manner, and Yu Huan passed it over naturally, stepped over steadily, and then led the people towards the statue slowly.

"Father, I'm back."

Looking at the twenty-meter-high statue of the God of Light in the spacious and solemn hall, the young man couldn't help saying these words.

As if this time was still sixty-nine years ago, he bid farewell to Heavenly Father in the morning and returned as usual in the evening, bringing back a flower as a gift to Heavenly Father.

"Welcome back, my boy."

Osdu glanced at his idol, turned sideways, and said with a smile.

"I'm sorry, Father, for making you wait so long."

Osdu hugged the red-eyed boy into his arms, sighed, and said, "Soon, as long as you are still in front of me, no matter how long it takes, it won't be too long."

This is Osdu's sincere words. Compared with those tens of thousands of years of searching aimlessly, being able to guard the boy's body is already a kind of happiness for him.

Looking at the two people embracing each other, Orvis remained silent, but the jealousy in his heart was like weeds, growing crazily and quickly occupying his entire chest.

Because even those tens of thousands of years of loneliness were the happiness that Orvis could only wish for.

He would rather be like Ousto, who exchanged ten thousand years of loneliness for the entire life and almost all the feelings of the Son of God.

Instead of being like now, even the tenderness he gained was only based on the fact that he was the reincarnation of Osdu.

He is like a meddler, despicable and ridiculous, but he doesn't know how to repent, but greedily wants more, and wants the Son of God to truly fall in love with him.

"Master Shenzi, can you bless me?" Orvis said suddenly.

Yu Huan regained consciousness, withdrew from the man's embrace, smiled softly and purely, "Of course."

The statue was towering, the young king knelt on one knee, the holy Son of God turned his back to the statue, closed his eyes, put his slender white jade hand on the king's forehead, and prayed softly.

The pious Bible flowed from his lips, and the shining power of light also flowed along his fingers to the king who was looking straight up at him.

The setting sun was sinking gradually, and Shenzi was immersed in prayer, oblivious to all the changes outside of him.